ID Media

ID Media Employer Reviews

Productive workplace with occasional fun thrown in
Assistant Media Strategist (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 14, 2013
Work hours range from a normal 9-5 to a more aggressive 9-9, but thats the nature of most agencies. There's a lot of younger workers with fresh ideas and drive. There's a big TEAM mentality here.
ID Media
Account Executive (Former Employee), West Hollywood, CASeptember 18, 2012
ID Media has locations in three different major cities. I would highly recommend this company if you are looking for immediate buying and planning experience in the ad world.
Steep Learning Curve
Staff Accountant (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 12, 2012
Pros: learn alot
Cons: management
Good Experience, learned a lot. Management could do better to keep everyone in the loop.
Relaxed and easy going enviornment
Billing Coordinator (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 15, 2012
Pros: relaxing and fun enviornment
Cons: dealing with vendors who aren't always patient
Checking in with vendors ensuring that payments were being made for campaigns that ran on various websites. Working closely with the accounting team and media planners to ensure accurate billing was done. I learned how important it was to maintain close working relationships with vendors. The team that I worked with was very helpful. The hardest part – more... of the job was getting payments to vendors in a timely fashion. I enjoyed the comfortable working environment. – less
Some Accounts Have Too Many Staff
Account Supervisor (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 19, 2011
Pros: great management, good culture, large accounts, good broadcast group
Cons: pay could be more competitive
I enjoyed my time here however when I arrived I soon realized that the account I was working on was over staffed. As an Account Supervisor my role was very administrative.

The culture at ID is great and it is a direct result of the CEO and the President, who lead by example.

Take your time and vet a desired position at ID. If its what you are looking – more... for, I would recommend working at ID. – less