Idaho Central Credit Union Employee Reviews

Idaho Central Credit Union
Financial Service Officer (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDNovember 20, 2015
I have greatly enjoyed working with Idaho Central Credit Union. The management team really helped me gain experience in many different fields of my job. I was given weekly and monthly reports for my specific branch. I was able to assist in training our new employees. I worked very closely with management creating monthly marketing event for the branch. I quickly became the person seasoned employees came to with questions and for help on their projects. I loved being in a team environment and working with so many different types of personalities. The hardest part of my job was not always having control over my success. With working with other departments, their success became my success and when there were issues in getting those departments successful, it created a strain with myself since I worked face to face with our members. Learning how to keep the negative experience a positive one for our members was the most difficult challenge to learn.
Pros
Great Hours, Management, Compensation
Cons
Employee turn over rate.
Beware of which branch
Member Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Meridian, IDNovember 10, 2015
This company has been voted one of the best places to work, but be careful which branch you go to. Not all branches are as great
Great Company.
Member Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pocatello, IDMarch 15, 2015
Overall good company , advancement is hard to come by. Great benefits and culture. Pay is average for the state. Good work/life balance.
I loved working there:)
Member Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pocatello, IDJanuary 20, 2015
Helping members achieve financial success. Made transactions like deposits, withdraws, and payments. I also was able to assist with any information on the accounts
Pros
my managers were amazing
Cons
i honestly dont have one thing to complain about.
Was able to perform my job duties with ease while performing member banking transactions
Member Service Specialist/Teller (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDNovember 25, 2014
I was able to work in a fast-paced work environment which included maintaining a cash drawer, performing member banking transactions as directed and ran the counter as a teller while also multi-tasking by providing friendly service through the drive-through teller window. The credit union members were outstanding, kind and very courteous during busy times throughout the day.
I learned how to perform many duties all at once by answering a multi-line telephone service, banking transactions all while maintaining a positive a friendly attitude towards my co-workers and banking members.
Pros
great co-workers- we were like family
Cons
no room for advancement
Amazing company
Member Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDNovember 24, 2014
My usual day is pretty busy. Working in a "bank" environment can be very straining. I love the company and the people I work with!
Productive and Fun workplace; great culture
Financial Services (Former Employee) –  Pocatello, IDOctober 26, 2014
Best place I've worked yet. Excellent culture, growth opportunities, lots of friends.
Great culture...great people.
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  Chubbuck, IDAugust 23, 2014
They provide a culture that promotes personal growth and development.
Pros
amazing culture.
Cons
limited space/opportunity for advancement.

4.4