IDC Technologies Employee Reviews in United States

A contractor hired by IDC and placed within a local company 1
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  dallasJuly 3, 2016
After being referred by IDC, I managed to get a job at Verizon. And the way I was welcomed at the company was quite a thing. I got inspired the very first day. Working for a few months, I came to know more about the company. I worked at the post of an Associate Software Developer at the earlier phases. Six years have passed and I still work at Verizon but now as a Senior Software Developer.

My first project at Verizon was quite challenging. Simple. Yet challenging. But I was to work in a team of people having vast experience, so it did not appear problematic at once. There was no peer pressure and I managed to learn a lot of things, which still look good in my Resume. There is a hierarchical harmony in the company, which is maintained by even the senior most employees of the company. There are appraisals at the end of every financial year and I have made quite an impression of myself to get a promotion almost every time.

The pay is always on time and I really appreciate IDC for managing to pull these off without any complications. Along with the pay, I was given many additional incentives such as travel expenses, food coupons, and other stuff. Working as a fresher, I would say I was quite happy with my pay scale. After gaining some experience, I managed to get the post of ‘Senior Software Developer’ and the perks that come up with that as well.

One thing I really appreciate working at Verizon is the way they stick to their principles and values. Mentioning them on the website is one thing and following them strictly is an entirely different one. This was a great
  more... first impression that I have of the firm I work at. After six years of my working at Verizon, I do get a lot of offers from other firms. Many of them offer a much higher package. But I have not quite given a thought about those offers. And as long as I am happy working at Verizon, that is the only thing that matters.  less
IDC always!!!
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 21, 2016
I was completely thrilled when, after signing up with IDC, I was placed in a job that I’d only dreamed of before. I was going to have to relocate, but they offered to pay all my relocation expenses so that I could move there so it was more than worth the time and trouble. Mid-way through my relocation the company that I was supposed to go work for, that had the contract with IDC and hired me, had to cancel the contract and my dream job was suddenly, and forever, gone. I thought that I was totally screwed and back to square one but IDC found me another great position in the same city so we didn’t have to change all the plans. IDC was definitely able to completely remedy the situation to my satisfaction, and I’m totally happy with my new job and new city.
Software Developer (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 5, 2016
When you have a family, the idea of relocation to work on a project that was likely temporary was a bit of daunting thought. Especially since we didn’t have much in the way of savings and couldn’t afford to relocate without a lot of help. When I learned about IDC through a colleague that had just worked for them I knew I had to give it a shot since they cover all your relocation costs to get you to your new job. I knew I couldn’t stand to work at my job anymore so I went with IDC and they found me the perfect position right away. The transition from the company I was working for to this one was impressively smooth and I’ve been happy in my new position since the day I arrived. I will forever be thankful to IDC to creating the opportunity to change my life.
A contractor hired by IDC and placed within a local company
Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 5, 2016
I was placed in TCS in 2011, thanks to the chance provided by IDC. After being referred by IDC, I managed to get an interview at TCS for the post of a Software Developer. Being a fresher with no past experience, I was having a difficult time in getting interviews, let alone a job. While I was interviewed at TCS, I was clearly specified that the interview is for the position of a Software Developer only and no other position. Since I was a Computer Science graduate, I was more than happy to apply for the position. As I cleared the interview, I was explained about the company by the recruiters and the type of work I would be doing, after joining TCS.

A week later, I got my joining letter and I decided to start my career with TCS. For the first three months, I had undergonea rigorous training, which played an extremely important role in not only teaching me how to do the job, but also teaching me about the actual professional world. I was assigned my very first project the day my training got over. After going through the project, I got a feeling that it is beyond my skill set and this should have been the job of an experienced person, at least 4-5 years senior to me. Rather than worrying too much about it, I took the help of my team lead and started my work and eventually I started getting a hold of it. The pay, which I was offered was quite competitive, but most importantly the project which I was working under, played a major role in opening doors for other higher paying jobs at some bigger firms.

Working at TCS, I was gradually inspired to increase my productivity by
  more... my colleagues. For the most part of my work there,I got my pay on time and I am really grateful to IDC for being able to do that in such an amazing way. My seniors checked upon me about how my project is going on and whether or not I am having any doubts regarding the project. Me and every other fresher for that matter were treated like family and our contribution to the firm was duly valued. Apart from the pay being on time, the most important factor that compelled me to stay in the company for a major half of my career is the amount of stuff that I had learnt working at TCS and the way it turned out to be a major head start for my career.  less
Great!
Web Designer (Current Employee) –  bangluruMarch 18, 2016
Great! I have personally had a great experience working with IDC Technologies. Primarily due to the fact that they were excellent point of contact and always professional and diligent in their daily work. They will only continue to improve and grow as time goes on. They have a strong worth ethic and they asks surgical questions to determine the client's dreams/goals and act swiftly and effectively. Thanks to them I got a great project in hand and I’m working 1 month so far on it. Amazing!
A happy and grateful employee of IDC
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 15, 2016
You might not have ever seen anyone writing such a thankful feedback for any organization. I am an old employee of this organization and have been working years since quite a long time. I joined this organization as a fresher and today I am a proud manager here with loads of good exposure, growth and recognition in hand.
This is a transparent organization where you can easily contact all the high authorities, all your issues or doubts gets cleared. You are always advised, suggested and appreciated in various teams and one – to – one meetings. You can only hope to grow here with loads of good experience and healthy work environment.
IDC has given me several recognitions and promotions, I also received calls from other organization to join their company with a huge salary hike. But I did not switch as I was sure I can get the same hike and environment here itself. This is what happened too just within 2 months, I got the salary hike, new position and promotion here. This is one such company where employee like to stay and does not switch, instead people from other organization would always want to be a part of this company.
This organization pays you for every two weeks, hence you will always have money any time you want, There hasn’t been any single day when the payment was ever delayed. You can always expect bonuses and appraisals if you have given your 100% work. All the top performers here earn a lot and there is never a cap on how much more you can earn here.
I have been working here since long time and I have never faced any situation when I was overloaded with work
  more... or responsibilities. I enjoy working here and always find a healthy environment to work with cooperative colleagues and seniors too. I am really grateful to be a part of this organization.  less
Got a great project that IDC found for me but..
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 1, 2016
Really professional service from IDC. They've acquried a great project and explained and prepared me for. I had to relocate and I was fine with that as I'm at the start of my career in IT. However, the company that hired me terminated the contract unexpectedly. "We had some problems and no longer need this"?? I was furious. However, IDC acted amazingly and besides covering the relocation costs, they've found me another project in few days in my hometown. I was excited and amazed. although I really hope I will not experience any similar problems again.
Pros
professional support, good pay, great management, relevant projects
Cons
company terminated the contract
One project, really satisfied
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 12, 2016
Just finished my first project with IDC last month. They found me a great project in a good company that was great for my career, which is at the start. The project description was clear and they offered good support all the time. Really glad I found a job through them as everything was stable and relevant. The salary was also solid and payed on time. What I also loved about this company is their organization and customer service. I'm really satisfied of how things went and I hope new positions open for me.
Pros
good salary, great customer support, on-time pay, relevant projects
Cons
there is no solution when a contract ends if you want to work more for them
It has been good so far
Software Analyst (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 28, 2016
I've worked for IDC Technologies two times before. Always have had good experience. Clear project descriptions are standard for this company, as well as the on-time and good pay. I felt good working for them and I'm really searching for another good opportunities.
Pros
good pay, great support, clear project description, management
Cons
nothing to add for now
I've been working with them successfully for 5 months
web developer (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 23, 2016
IDC has proven really good for me. The team there always talk and communicates with me clearly and honest. Maybe I didn't got too many opportunities, but the ones I got were really good, offered solid and on-time pay and were really exciting projects to work on. I'm really satisfied from the support of IDC as well. They are organized and kind when I speak to them. Explain things well so you can accomplish the projects flawlessly.
Pros
great communication, exciting projects, good and on time pay
Cons
nothing worth mentioning
1 project with IDC, great one
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 14, 2016
My experience with IDC based on 1 project so far is amazing. The pay was on time and solid. The project description was clear, but it was easy to see that I was placed on a project that was slightly above my skill set. That didn't matter much because I've turned into my advantage. I've learned a lot and performed well.The recruiters were nice and helpful. They followed up with me and answered my questions relatively fast. IDC has proven great in this project. Looking forward for more!
Pros
good pay, on time pay, helpful recruiters, exciting projects
Cons
none that I can think of at the moment
It is good so far, hope it will be even better in future
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 13, 2016
I have worked on two projects they have acquired me in. The two companies were exciting to work for and I learned a lot. IDC provided me with clear description that stated what is exactly needed from me. The second time I had to relocate. I kinda hated that at first because I was afraid that the relocation costs will not be covered fully. I was wrong. The transition from my first company went smooth and my experience was even better the second time. The pay was slightly better than my previous job and all relocation costs were covered by IDC. Happy I found them and I hope they will continue to serve me well.
Pros
great opportunities, good pay, on time pay, relocation costs covered
Cons
I can't think of any so far
So far I'm enjoying!
recruiter (Current Employee) –  Milpitas, CAJanuary 11, 2016
I'm working for IDC for more than 6 months and it has been enjoyable experience so far. The work responsibilities and expectations are always clear and my pay is good, I receive it on every 2 weeks. I feel appreciated here and I really like the communication with the upper management. They respect anyone's work and if you perform well you will get compensated accordingly. There are a lot of people here earning more money than me and just because they are working harder and smarter. I work as a recruiter successfully for over 6 months now. Hope to continue working here for a long time and improve my achievements. Great working environment in which anyone can develop a good career and make money.
Pros
solid pay, on time pay, great management
Cons
none that I can think of
Surprised of how fast they acted
IT Technician (Current Employee) –  Orange, CAJanuary 8, 2016
After few weeks of communication with IDC I got a contracting job that required relocation and I was really excited for. When I was relocated the company that I needed to work for CANCELED the job. I felt really frustrated, even though IDC covered the relocation costs. But, this wasn't IDC's fault, it's the industry to blame for. What stunned me was the fact that IDC acted fast. They have immediately found me another position and covered all of my costs for the relocation and new position. I really loved how they still were able to remedy the situation for my satisfaction. Amazing!
Pros
great management, great employees, amazing opportunities, quick to solve issues, cover relocation costs
Cons
it is rare but companies can cancel contracts
Satisfied from the service of IDC Technologies
Electrical Engineering Technician (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 1, 2016
Really satisfied of how things are going with IDC technologies so far. They've acquired me for 3 projects and they've always provided great information before I started working. The job descriptions are clear and the pay is good. When I had one issue with one employer, they've showed great customer support and informed me on how to behave. Completely satisfied of how things are going and I hope that they will provide me with another contract soon.
Pros
Great projects, clear job descriptions, good pay, great team and support
Cons
None big con that is worth mentioning
Nice Enviornment
Recruitment and Account Management (Current Employee) –  Milpitas, CAOctober 5, 2015
Nice environment with wonderful co-workers. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with direct client and their requirements. Challenging requirements and have confirmed consultants join the projects is another interesting part of the job.
This job was aweful
Invoice Administrator (Current Employee) –  Midland MichiganSeptember 1, 2015
The company did not appreciate the employees at all. I had to ask for a raise after 2 years with the company, The job was easy, but the coworkers made everything into a hassle.
Friendly office staff
Infrastructure Engineer (Former Employee) –  Milpitas, CAJuly 15, 2015
Friend office staff, decent pay, paid on time, and attentive to employees. However, they where not very good at keeping my contract extended. Therefore I had to seek work elsewhere.
Pros
Friendly customer service
Cons
Lack of follow up contracts