IDC Technologies Employee Reviews

Outstanding!
IT Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJune 15, 2017
There’s not a lot of hype around this company but its integrity, quality and compromise to improve has allowed it to grow in all areas in past years.

I’ve worked for IDC for 8 years and I’ve witnessed how the company has become a leader in the IT industry.
Pros
growth
Cons
competition
Excellent IT/BPO Services Business
Administrative Assistant/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 9, 2017
This staffing agency excels allowing their staff to balance their personal lives and needs as well as their business life. It is a unique culture in this field, one that supports teamwork and allowing people to take responsibility for their own work as well. In this environment, variable hours are allowed to support balance while being sure that the projects are completed as required. The staff loves to enjoy each other's company!
Pros
environment
A Solid Consulting Company to Work For!
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 30, 2017
This is a great IT company in the states.

Their HR and Staff are responsive and always ready to help you perform your best.

The salary is decent and the work place culture is great, providing you with a comfortable work-place environment, where you’re accurately rewarded based on your performance.
Pros
salary, culture
Cons
market fluctuations
Comfortable Environment where You can Excel
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 15, 2017
I have been an employee at IDC technologies for the past 6 months, and this time period has been great. I work night shifts here at the company and apart from myself there are so many other girls here who feel the same way. The owners, the HR department and the other staff really make us feel at home by constantly looking after us and keeping a healthy environment in the office.
Pros
good environment, morale
Typical Desi Consultancy
Sr. Recruiter (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAMay 10, 2017
This place is good for a fresher to start their career with no experience or little experience as the management is very particular about every penny here.
Easy Process at IDC
Recruiter/Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 7, 2017
I call myself very lucky to get a job with IDC as I have enjoyed each moment in the company. I have gotten the opportunity to learn a lot from trained and experienced staff. They are friendly and instantly help you in any problem. The best part is that there is never a delay in our payments and salaries. The environment has constant activity, which is very encouraging. IDC also opened many new job opportunities for me and I got offers from brand name companies, which is a huge and positive turnaround for me in my career.
Pros
brand names
Proper Recognition for TCS Account
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 27, 2017
TCS was really happy with the kind of service I was providing. My manager was also happy with my performance and appreciated me for my amazing dedication towards work. Soon I received the best performance award from my team, which made me feel more dedicated towards my target.
Good Option to go From Contractor to W2 Permanent Employee
Software Consultant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COApril 22, 2017
I have completed several projects for this company, and during all of them the process has been very smooth, seamless, and steady. I had no issues while I was in touch with them regarding the projects, let it be negotiations about the project, the rates or any other thing, the communication was excellent, and once again, a very nice experience for a contractor like me. And, I was able to transition into a permanent, full-time position.
Pros
permanent placements
Cons
competition
New Opportunities
Senior Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Denver, COApril 16, 2017
I have worked with IDC for a long time. Working in this company has opened a lot of doors of opportunities for me. I was very reluctant to leave, but to progress further I had to take step and couldn't turn down the offer on the table.

IDC is a great company that taught gave me an excellent career track.
Pros
career track
Excellent Option For Rapid Placement
IT Analyst (Former Employee) –  Clarks Summit, PAApril 10, 2017
About a year ago, I was in the market to find a new IT job after they laid me off at the last one. In the same while, I came across this firm and submitted my resume in hopes of getting something. I landed a job and found out that IDC has clients in the prestigious top 100 US firm list. Fast forward a year and I am very happy here, my work is great and my pay is competitive.
Cons
client side demand fluctuations
Good Rate for Android Development
Android Developer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 1, 2017
I worked for IDC technology for 8 months as a contractor. I was hired by them because they needed me on their new project for a client which I was best suited for as I make Android apps. My interview went great, my supervisors and coordinators were fantastic and very supportive, and the pay rate was competitive.
Pros
competitive rates
A Solid Company in the IT Field
Developer/Analyst (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 16, 2017
I can confidently recommend that anyone who specializes in IT should join this organisation. In my opinion, this is one of the best organisations around. They hire engineers on project basis and consistently, when the project is over, you get assigned to another one.

Another reason I admire this company is that they let you know everything about the job and project unlike other companies. They have state of the art IT infrastructure and of course there are lots of people to put you through the IT work flow.

My comments about the management: They have a great placement group.
Pros
consistent project placement
Cons
competitive
IDC Creating Opportunities
Developer (Former Employee) –  Milpitas, CAFebruary 27, 2017
I used to live in California. I was tired of my current job and I was really looking for a new opportunity. Fortunately for me, I had a friend who got employed and this was made possible through IDC. He simply recommended I give IDC a try. I submitted an online application with all relevant documentation, successfully went through an interview with a high tech client in the bay area, got a start date and have enjoyed the position. I am very glad to say I have worked with two other tech firms as a software engineer and developer, all these opportunities came courtesy of IDC. My topmost desire is my passion for mastery in my chosen field and with the opportunities IDC presents, things will only get better.
Good Support and Follow Up
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Milpitas, CAFebruary 21, 2017
I am a Swift developer, and I make apps for the Apple store. I work as a freelancer, and around 11 months ago I was contacted by IDC technologies to assist in making an app for their client. Throughout the process of me working for them, IDC paid me my wages punctually, I don’t remember ever waiting for my pay to be handed out to me. They communicated with me excellently, I remember I had some issues in the start with the client (which is part and parcel of freelancing I guess), but they totally clarified all the problems. I worked for them for like 3 months, and they kept all my records and all my timesheets, and paid me a very handsome amount. I strongly suggest prospective employees to give IDC a go, if you have some skill, I am sure IDC technologies will find a suitable project for you.
productive
Business Analyst Contracted at Caliber Home Loans (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXFebruary 9, 2017
good place to start out. They were very much involved in the interview process and were supportive. It was an experience getting to work and I wish I would have had more information up front.
Pros
work
Cons
W2 no benefits
A Good Career-Boosting Experience with IDC
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Milpitas, CAFebruary 1, 2017
At IDC you move up or down based on performance. If you hit the right numbers you will have very fast upward mobility with proportional compensation. This company has grown tremendously in a short amount of time and with its global presence you can get some brand names on your resume.
Pros
rapid expansion, right systems, update-to-date processes
Cons
fast growth pains, employee tracking
Excellent Rate for SEM Contract Work
SEM Contractor (Former Employee) –  Milpitas, CAJanuary 14, 2017
I was fortunate enough to land two well paying SEM contracts with IDC. I got to work directly with their CEO and had a great experience - most of my recommendations were implemented without red tape, communication was clear with fast turnarounds and I had direct, immediate access to necessary stakeholders. I hope to secure more contracts in the future and highly recommend this company!
Pros
Very competitive rates
Cons
Contracts are contracts, you have to constantly prove yourself
Productive and very helpful
FIU AML Investigator II (Former Employee) –  AlabamaDecember 7, 2016
I learned a lot from this company. When I needed someone to speak with regarding paperwork I always received quality assurance. I will recommend this company to everyone.
Pros
Always can find you jobs
Cons
N/a
So thankful
Contractor (Current Employee) –  TexasJuly 27, 2016
I am so thankful to IDC for hiring me as a contractor and placing me in a local company that could keep me working so that I can continue taking care of my family after my old company closed unexpectedly. The project I was placed in was a bit more difficult than I was expecting but I was able to learn as we went and everything turned out great. In fact it led to an even better position with Verizon after completing a few really successful projects with IDC. I would work for them again if I needed to again for sure.
A contractor hired by IDC and placed within a local company 1
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  dallasJuly 3, 2016
After being referred by IDC, I managed to get a job at Verizon. And the way I was welcomed at the company was quite a thing. I got inspired the very first day. Working for a few months, I came to know more about the company. I worked at the post of an Associate Software Developer at the earlier phases. Six years have passed and I still work at Verizon but now as a Senior Software Developer.

My first project at Verizon was quite challenging. Simple. Yet challenging. But I was to work in a team of people having vast experience, so it did not appear problematic at once. There was no peer pressure and I managed to learn a lot of things, which still look good in my Resume. There is a hierarchical harmony in the company, which is maintained by even the senior most employees of the company. There are appraisals at the end of every financial year and I have made quite an impression of myself to get a promotion almost every time.

The pay is always on time and I really appreciate IDC for managing to pull these off without any complications. Along with the pay, I was given many additional incentives such as travel expenses, food coupons, and other stuff. Working as a fresher, I would say I was quite happy with my pay scale. After gaining some experience, I managed to get the post of ‘Senior Software Developer’ and the perks that come up with that as well.

One thing I really appreciate working at Verizon is the way they stick to their principles and values. Mentioning them on the website is one thing and following them strictly is an entirely different one. This was a great
  more... first impression that I have of the firm I work at. After six years of my working at Verizon, I do get a lot of offers from other firms. Many of them offer a much higher package. But I have not quite given a thought about those offers. And as long as I am happy working at Verizon, that is the only thing that matters.  less

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IDC Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2