Who we are:
An award-winning Promotional Product and Packaging innovations company that specializes in product & package development and consumer promotions for little clients like Disney, 20th Century Fox, Activision, Chick-Fil-A, X-Box and Southwest Airlines.
Who you are:
You’re good with numbers; you’ve established and managed budgets of all sizes, can work fluently in Excel and are an excellent communicator. You OWN delegated projects (project organization, timeline creation & management and job direction to other departments). You’re an experienced Project Management professional that will serve as a liaison between Account Service, Creative and our factory partners to ensure flawless execution on project work.
What you’ll be doing instead of being on Facebook and bored at your current job:
- Position reports to Vice President of Operations
- Ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of a variety of manufacturing processes, sourcing in Asia and the US, quality management processes with the ability to manage budgets and production schedules
- Managing production for a consumer product company with a wide range of product types
- Managing production & quality management processes, budgets & production schedules
- Experience in schedule management from concept to delivery
- Good understanding of managing quality requirements during the production process
- General knowledge of global logistics
- Traveling overseas for extended periods of time
You need to have:
- An extremely positive attitude, fearless sense of adventure and an insatiable, inquisitive nature (or at least 2 out of 3)
- A strategic mind and ability to communicate that strategy to clients
- Empathy for your client, co-workers and your factory partners (not necessarily in that order)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Operations, Product Development or a related field, 3-5 years’ experience. China production a plus, China toy production – triple bonus points!
- Proven project management skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships
- Have a light engineering ability and be able help to “value engineer” ideas
- A highly detail-oriented and organized work ethic
- MAC experience and an above average knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel & PowerPoint)
- The aptitude to Google something in less than 5 seconds…meaning you know how to seek knowledge if you don’t already have it
- A high level of motivation and negotiating skills
- The ability to keep your cool when you’re on a deadline
- An ego that can be checked at the door – we really are team players
- A take-charge attitude and the ability to think independently when necessary
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A sense of humor and just a little bit of crazy – because we’re a little crazy
What’s in it for you:
A competitive salary including results-driven bonuses with a privately held, growing company chock full of passionate people that do better work than anyone we compete against. Really. We’re not kidding.
Oh yeah, we offer medical/dental/vision, 401K, paid vacation & sick days…and other wicked awesome perks like a free-for-all day at the Texas State Fair and yearly Maryland Blue Crab feasts. We’re not kidding about that, either.
Submit your resume and a cleverly written cover letter (including salary requirement). Any submissions that do not include salary requirement will be summarily set on fire while our creative team does a tribal voodoo dance around it and sacrifices old concept work.
Indeed - 10 months ago
Idea Planet is a Marketing Innovations Company that uncovers “Consumer Inspired Ideas” and brings them to life through product,...