Great Opportunity for Supplemental Income!
This is a part-time opportunity - 4 hours per month per center!
Directs and supervises the overall quality of medical services delivered by the treatment providers. Acts as a liaison between all providers and the Company and actively serves as a continuous source of clinical information.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Be available to offices for daily problem solving on guest issues and questions.
- Respond to issues and questions from the providers.
- Possess a familiarity with the general laws regulating the business.
- Follow Company’s incident reporting policies.
- Track issue trends and report findings and suggestions to the Center Director on a monthly basis.
- Ensure consistency in the centers relating to the medical practice.
- Evaluate centers at least once a year for adherence to Company’s medical standards.
- Assist the Ideal Image Development Corporation’s (“IIDC”) Legal Department with lobbying efforts on a multi-state level. This may include creating relationships with local leaders, board of medicine/nursing/electrologists members and other members of the community.
- An active M.D. degree from an accredited U. S. Medical School.
- Any medical clinical specialty acceptable.
- Minimum of five years of post-residency clinical practice experience desired.
- Current unrestricted medical license in the State in which the Center is located.
- An active DEA license.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience with aesthetic lasers highly desirable.
Indeed - 4 months ago
Ideal Image® aspires to be a world-class international provider of laser hair removal services creating both value and experience that s...