IDEAL

IDEAL Employer Reviews

Excellent co workers
Middle School Science Teacher (Current Employee), Washington, DCJuly 12, 2014
Pros: excellent co-workers
Cons: lack of materials and support.
Ideal lacked adequate materials and administrative support. Often schedules and requirements changed at a moments notice.

I taught 3 different grade levels, 6, 7, and 8th. 2 classes each of 6th and 7th graders and one 8th grade class. I taught the Earth Sciences standards to 6fh grade, the Life Sciences to the 7th graders and Chemistry/Physics to 8th – more... grade. The school day ran from 8:15 to 3:45 Mon thru Friday. There was a staff of 6 middle school teachers. I had an hour of planning and 1/2 hour for lunch.

I learned to prioritize my time and to compartmentalize my efforts. I also sharpened my classroom management and organizational skills. We were trained in the use of the Smart Board. I also became adept at developing curriculum and content for the 3 different levels.

My co-workers and I spent at least 2 hours at the end of the day planning instructional strategies, given our population that included 50 percent special needs students. We would have monthly pot luck afternoon meals.Everyone was professional and collegial.

Management was emotionally supportive yet inept when it came to future planning and communication. While I had freedom to instruct, I did not get notices on last minute changes to my schedule or the schools implementation of polices or events.

The hardest part of the job was planning 3 lessons a day, 5 days a week with no curriculum, text books, supplies, or content.

The most enjoyable part was the freedom to deliver instruction in an innovative manner and my relationships with my co-workers. – less
Ideal Services Corp was great place to work.
Commissary Manager (Former Employee), Greeley, ColoradoFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: excellant family values
Cons: early morning shifts
Everyday was a challenge due to the nature of the business, fresh cold food vending machines was always a challenge. Finding new menu ideas was always fun, meeting specific customer request could prove quite interesting as the products had to fit a cold food vending machine.
creative work place where you could grow in skills and responsibility
sanding technician (Former Employee), Columbia,TNJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: others enjoying my craftsmanship
Cons: staining 1500 sq ft everyday for weeks at times
begin the day with reviewing the work order. stock the truck with materials for the days assignment. travel to our work location and prep the floors. sanding usually began with a rough grade sand paper unless the floors were newly installed, then we either fine sanded or started a very extensive buffing of the floors. once all sanding was complete we – more... prepped for the sealer or stain depending on the customers request. once we sealed/stained the floors this would end our day. the hardest part of my day was staining the floors as you know there's only one real way to apply stain, that's on your hands and knees rubbing on and wiping up. the most enjoyable part would be looking at the finished product. – less
fun work
Laborer (Former Employee), Sycamore, ILMarch 19, 2013
Pros: great place
great place to work with friendly employees. great managers and hr.
very well rounded environment
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee), Saint Augustine, FLDecember 7, 2012
Pros: being well rounded in the company
Cons: i think the work you do should speak for you
productive well structured place to work. Fast pace environment keeps you busy at all times .

i learned at lot from the shipping and receiving aspect to order pulling,packing , forklift, cherry picker, etc.
worked there 7 years
Designer (Former Employee), ChicagoDecember 3, 2012
Cons: everything, worse job of my professional career
Sucked.....Long hours, Bad pay. you couldn't pay me enough to work there again
Varied duties - not boring
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Greenville, SCSeptember 20, 2012
Pros: busy - time passed
Cons: healthcare provided; vacation
New to the area; co-workers friendly. After 9 months able to cut back to part-time.
it was a wonderful experience
cashier, stock up, sales person, security (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYSeptember 10, 2012
Pros: ddiscounts, service, the people, the accuracy, the managers off both departments
Cons: long hrs . not enough sleep or managing time
It was indeed a great experience I had. yes I worked my self those hrs but its all about persistent and time management. the people were good to me and well respected to the customers . it was an interesting job just say. I learned a lot.
flexible office job
Sales Coordinator/ Office Manager (Former Employee), morganville, NJSeptember 3, 2012
Pros: work from home, salary based
Cons: terrible management
i worked mostly from home and used the computer and phone to do most of my projects. i had meetings once a week with sales reps to discus there sales and there sale production. i was in charge of payroll, installations, tech issues, and storing sales info. became adapt at excel
not fun
care assistant (Former Employee), Bradford 2June 13, 2014
Pros: the residents
Didn't really enjoy it because on my first day as a placement student my supervisor told a care assistant to show me around and just take me around and get things done.. she only did one task and I was then left on my own.

Every morning I came in and some residents would already be sat in the open plan shop floor and I was left on my own again for – more... two weeks to serve breakfast, make tea n toast and wash and dry dishes.

I personally felt that the staff have poor communication and team work skill between themselves. Because I was a placement student I felt they took advantage of that and every time I was washing dishes the staff would slide more in and it was none stop!

The only part I enjoyed was spending time with residents – less
Human Resources Executive (Former Employee), indiaApril 9, 2014
• Handle selection, recruitment, payrolls and training of new staff. Maintain reports on new recruit’s staff.
Develop a Software
.net (Former Employee), Ahmedabad, GJJuly 18, 2013
Develop a software for univertsities and government project.
Good Social Work
MIS & Field Excutive (Former Employee), DharrmapuriMarch 6, 2013
Pros: sometimes
Cons: short hours
1.How I will Help poor peoples and find.
2.How i will find the Disabled persons.
3.Co workers are very nice persons.
great fun
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee), norwichOctober 1, 2012
Pros: good hours
great fun and would have liked to stay but was getting in the way off eduction
Review
Business Development Executive (Former Employee), Nottingham/DerbyAugust 8, 2012
Pros: autonomy
Cons: not enough appointments, no access to the database
I would attend sales appointments made by either telesales or myself. I would assess the clients needs and prepare a cleaning quotation for them. I would follow the quotation through to closing the sale. I would prospect and supply leads to telesales on a daily basis.
Una buena experiencia con compañeros agradables.
EJECUTIVA DE CUENTAS (Former Employee), Almería, ANOctober 28, 2014
Pros: flexibilidad horaria
Cons: sueldo inestable, al ser parte de él a comisión.
Un trabajo ameno y dinámico, cansado en cuanto a la búsqueda de clientes, pero muy amplio, en cuanto a que podía visitar a todos los sectores. Buenos contactos.
Compañeros excelentes.
Desde mi punto de vista, fallaba la gestión y control desde la entidad principal, pues había algunos fallos en la gerencia que no eran detectados desde allí.
Buen ambiente.
Agradable ambiente de trabajo
jefe de turno (Current Employee), Saltillo, COAOctober 19, 2014
Pros: el trabajo me gusta
Agradable ambiente de trabajo, son muy accesibles,
un día típico es entrar a las 8:00 a.m. y comenzar realizando ejercicios de calentamiento, y una platica sobre la seguridad en el trabajo, para después efectuar la entrega-recepción de turno, realizar como jefe de turno, un recorrido por toda la planta, para ver los pendientes, problemas con equipos – more... que haya tenido el jefe de turno anterior, hacer el monitoreo de rutina de los equipos y las actividades programadas como operación para el día, mantener en buenas condiciones el proceso realizando correctamente las dosificaciones de los químicos, y revisar que los filtros prensa operen correctamente, monitoreo de calderas, y temperaturas de los digestores, realización de pruebas de campo, muestreos. – less
Sim
Recepcionista (Former Employee), São Paulo, SPSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: salário adequado.
Cons: não fornecem refeição.
Aprendi bastante coisa com a Ideal, foi uma experiencia enorme para a minha vida, sempre me desempenhando muito na minha carreira cada vez mais. Elogiavam meu servico bastante, sempre tive força de vontade, sempre se dando bem com todo o pessoal de trabalho, sou muito facil de lidar com as pessoas, criei grandes amizades na Ideal. Sempre fui agradavel – more... com todos, sempre fui uma pessoa de bem com a vida. – less
ruim
Porteiro (Former Employee), Santos, SPAugust 3, 2014
Pros: rotina
Cons: rotina
Dias: tediosos.
Não havia muito oque aprender.
Gerencia: inapta.
Colegas: Habeis e capazes, desperdiçados.
Parte dificil: falsas promessas.
Parte agradavel: calma e silencio.
AMBIENTE LABORAL BUENO
PROMOTRO DE CABACEO (Former Employee), Morelia, MICJune 21, 2014
Pros: con comsion
Cons: todo el dia en calle caminano y comprender a la gente que fue estafada
LLEGAR AL PUNTO ACORDADO HACER JUNTA Y EMPESAR EL TRABAJO DE PROMOTOR DE CAMBACEO

1 2 3