ideeli Employee Reviews

If you enjoy working for people who have no clue what they're doing, this is the place
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  StudioAugust 18, 2013
The people who run this company don't know how to think, they hire people who know nothing about different departments to manage departments, and having endless useless meetings are their bag. They grossly underpay, overwork, and undervalue their employees. No chance for advancement. The turnover is high for these reasons.
great place to work
Staff Masters (Former Employee) –  Gaffney, SCOctober 12, 2014
I was in charge of keeping the dock cleaned and organized throughout the day. I learned to communicate, multitask and experience how a warehouse is ran, as well as closing and receiving new delivery trucks. All my coworkers and supervisors were nice and willing to help with any problem that came up. The hardest part of this job was receiving numerous delivery trucks at the same time. I enjoyed running the dock by myself when I got the chance and I was able to operate equipment around the warehouse.
Pros
pool tables in the lounge
Cons
short breaks
Productive company
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 29, 2014
The future of e-commerce is dependent on the goods it provides to its consumers. ideeli has a clear vision with a strong core of executive management which will help the company maintain its share of loyal consumers.
A good place to start your career
Marketing Acquisition Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 20, 2014
The company provides opportunities to grow. Culture is good. I enjoyed it a lot.
productive and fun workplace
Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 9, 2013
Ideeli is a great company to work for. There is a fun vibe, but everyone works hard to accomplish company and personal goals.
Typical day
Studio Temp (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 22, 2012
typical day involved hanging garments, packing garments, folding, opening new merchandise, and preparing racks for editors.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
i have too much experience for this job
They Do Not Value Their Employees
Buyer (Former Employee) –  NYCJanuary 29, 2012
This place has a very high turn-over and they do not value their employees- pay well - or have any regard for one's quality of life.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ideeli. Our community is ready to answer.

ideeli Reviews by Location