Identity Group Employee Reviews

good place to work
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Cookeville, TNDecember 17, 2017
good place to work get overtime hours are good close to home good benefits good atmosphere just do your job and be there every day and on time like anywhere else
Unsustainable company
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Cookeville, TNDecember 11, 2017
This is a company that's makes promises they can't keep. The managers and up make great money while the people on the floor (actually doing the work) make nothing. Employee's are not nurtured in any way. This is the type of company that "kissing up" will get you further than good work ethic. Their benefits are awful! The majority of their staff stays because they've been there so long they feel they would have trouble finding other work.
Every time this company starts to go under, they sale and start over. This company has had numerous owners and is barely functioning. They just informed their employees recently that there will be no raise this year. I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone I care about!
Great leadership
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 3, 2017
What the company may have lacked in certain departments they more than made up for it with terrific leadership. Very fair and honest! everyone had a say in the decisions
Coo
Chief Operating Officer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 10, 2017
Responsible for 10-12 suppliers to promote their brand of promotional products to distributors across and six state territory. Texas, Oklahoma. Missouri, Kansas, & Louisiana.
Travel in 40: RV showroom that seated 12- people for onsite presentations.
assembly
Assembly Worker (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSAugust 25, 2017
i have learned that this place has great people to work with but poo managing times. hours go up and down every week. no cross training in which i would love to learn more.
Pros
some fun perks
Cons
hours
HIGH stress too big for their britches
Architectural Designer (Former Employee) –  Cookeville, TNJune 13, 2017
Super High stress level in the Graphics department! They are too busy to train you yet breath down your neck wanting everything done asap. They are always running behind, you never catch up on work. They expect to hire a rocket scientist and will pay you less than Walmart!!! I never had So much thinking involved for one job in my life, which is fine but not for the bare minimal pay they offer. They will yell at you saying you're slow even though they train you a whole 1 day. I had to learn 2 programs from scratch and I did but learning their design specs is like trying to read a foreign language. And I hope you like unorganized and disgusting work environment . you think after making millions a year they could have a nice office.
I'm grateful I learned two programs but I had to teach myself so basically I learned nothing from this company except how quickly an ulcer and be formed in your stomach from stress!!!!
Pros
free donuts once a month
Cons
heathcare
Busy work place at times.
CNC Router Operator (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, MEFebruary 15, 2017
Identity Group is a busy and fast paced work environment. I enjoy the work, although more space is needed in the facility............................................
Pros
Good People.
Cons
Need more room to work.
Job had no room for advancement.
assembly worker (Former Employee) –  Cookeville, TNSeptember 16, 2014
I was working 60+ hours week at seven something an hour and they took away some of our 401K and it was just the same thing everyday with no room for advancing my career.
Pros
Overtime pay
Cons
Hardly any time off
Poductive Fun workplace
Assembly (Former Employee) –  Cookeville, TNAugust 28, 2013
Productive, customer oriented business. Fun workplace especially if your interested in arts and crafts.
Pros
free lunch if you meet production
Cons
no possibility for advancement
typing and creating orders
Typesetting Department (Former Employee) –  Cookeville, TNApril 2, 2012
Customers send in stamp orders to be typed and graphically inhanced.
Pros
excellant benifits and salary
Cons
lots of double talk / standards