IDEXX Laboratories, Inc

IDEXX Laboratories, Inc Employee Reviews

Manufactoring tech
Production Specialist III (Former Employee), Westbrook, MEJanuary 30, 2015
it is a temp agency. when ever I need short term employment they will help find a job. they will look for an employment opportunity that would fit you qualifications.
Great company to work for!
National Technical Trainer (Former Employee), Westminster, COOctober 28, 2014
Lots of development opportunities! This company invests in their employees that have the drive and initiatives to better themselves.
Great benefits and work environment.
Laboratory Technologist/Trainer (Former Employee), Portland, ORSeptember 26, 2014
Loved it... but I wish this website would let me go on without forcing me to write reviews for all my former employers.
Nice benefits, but not uniform between different labs.
Sr. Laboratory Technician (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 29, 2013
Depending on which lab you are employeed, you may have a very orderly monotonous day, or an unorganized day full of avoidable frustrations.
Great place to work!
Laboratory Technologist (Former Employee), West Sacramento, CAAugust 21, 2012
Pros: management is fair, coffee is free and it's good! allow employees to have input in decisions made. pay is competitive.
Cons: i preferred united healthcare over aetna.
I worked at IDEXX Laboratories for over 17 years and always found it a great place to work. My co-workers were fantastic, management was fair and the job was FUN!! My particular supervisor was awesome and not a micro-manager. If you know your job and work hard, you WILL be rewarded. As a matter of fact, I left the company for a couple of years and I missed it so much I went back! I very much appreciated the fact that they allowed me to cross-train in all the departments so I would atay challenged. It was a good place to work and I really miss it there. I made lifelong friends there and loved the fact that I was helping animals and their owners. It's a very gratifying feeling and our clients were great. If I were asked by a friend if I would recommend them as an employer I would not hesitate to say YES!! They were a wonderful employer.
Job Security / Advancement
Production Specialist II (Current Employee), Westbrook, MEJuly 23, 2012
Pros: job security / advancement
Cons: job security / advancement
lack of Job Security / Advancement even if you have a degree for that position you have to know some one to get that job....