Idhasoft Employee Review

Not good
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pune MaharashtraJune 12, 2013
It is not good for a person who comes from start up background seeking a place in big industry.

Other Idhasoft Employee Reviews

Fast placement for comtract work
Sales Operations Support (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLFebruary 4, 2017
I was placed in a contract position quickly at a respectable pay rate with the assurance of long term opportunities. Unfortunately the work environment was a disaster and my handler was unable to negotiate a mutually acceptable compromise.
Pros
Fast placement
Cons
Ineffective management
Very fun environment with helping clients, mentoring new employees, and expanding my knowledge
Senior Presales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Travel the whole USA and CanadaSeptember 29, 2015
Loved all the jobs, I have worked in. I have grown with travelling, walking our customers "Over the Bridge". Have worked in many industries - Process, Discrete, Distribution. This is the SAP experience I have. I have worked as a team member and completing millions of dollars in sales. The most important is the team relationships with co-workers, and customers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Idhasoft. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9