Idhasoft Employee Review

It is a typical consulting experience
SAP HCM Functional Consultant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles,CaliforniaJuly 28, 2014
Consulting requires travelling to a project site. The company is responsible for sending the consultant to the client's site.
Pros
Meeting new client's to work with

Other Idhasoft Employee Reviews

Fast placement for comtract work
Sales Operations Support (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLFebruary 4, 2017
I was placed in a contract position quickly at a respectable pay rate with the assurance of long term opportunities. Unfortunately the work environment was a disaster and my handler was unable to negotiate a mutually acceptable compromise.
Pros
Fast placement
Cons
Ineffective management
Very fun environment with helping clients, mentoring new employees, and expanding my knowledge
Senior Presales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Travel the whole USA and CanadaSeptember 29, 2015
Loved all the jobs, I have worked in. I have grown with travelling, walking our customers "Over the Bridge". Have worked in many industries - Process, Discrete, Distribution. This is the SAP experience I have. I have worked as a team member and completing millions of dollars in sales. The most important is the team relationships with co-workers, and customers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Idhasoft. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9