IDR Employee Reviews

Contracting service
IT Asset Management Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 26, 2017
Worked at my assignment, but IDR was responsive and kept in contact with me during the assignment. The assignment itself was fine and I was able to reach out directly to IDR with questions and they were quite responsive.
Best Boss Ever
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 27, 2017
Very hard manual labor. You work for a moving company and at their warehouse. Expect to lift things larger than yourself daily. The people you work with are like family.
So so
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 26, 2017
Great if you don't have school and can work full-time. Also if you can move larger furniture if movers are not there when a shipment comes. But be wary, if you're not part of the original team, be cautious and analytical when inspecting product. Also have to be quick with inspections. If you make 3 or more mistakes, even small mistakes, they'll let you go (but if one of the originals guys can mess up deliveries and break things, it's not as big of a deal). If you have previous furniture moving experience, maybe it'll work for you.
Pros
Mon-Fri
Cons
Their wants are always #1
Amazing staff
QA Analyst (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNDecember 20, 2016
I feel like I have grown in this industry when I got introduced with IDR. They have helped me getting one of the best Project. The company that I work for doesn't carry great benefits but, the environment is amazing. I am a full timer now but still looking forward to work with IDR again.
It's staffing
SQL Developer/Tier 3 Support (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TNNovember 24, 2015
They are a fine staffing company. They found me a job in a place I wanted to live on contract to hire. I came in and did very well, but when the time to hire me came, the job had been offshored to India. It isn't IDR's fault, but my future is up in the air at the moment.