idX

idX Employer Reviews

Wonderful job till they turn backs on you
Account Manager (Former Employee), WestJune 27, 2014
Pros: loved the work, loved my coworkers.
Cons: politics
Always been a fun and rewarding job. You are asked and expected to give up your life and family for huge amounts of work After dedicating yourself and helping them to achieve record sales, you are told that you have done a great job and are an asset to the company. Then the following week, you are informed that despite your and many others' efforts, – more... you are being laid off for no reason other than money. Over a dozen, hard working, tenured employees, cut loose across the company to eliminate salary and fluff the overall numbers.
You work hard, do right by everyone, strive for perfection and recognition but in the end you are just a pawn, expendable at any time so the disconnected senior management can reap the benefits of your hard work and enjoy the fruits of all your labor.
An unfortunate consequence to keep in mind that wondering if you have a job one day to the next, regardless of how successful you are is not the ideal scenario to work in. I am still struggling to support my family in transition looking for a new job and hurt from the complete disregard the company has for employees and their livelihood. – less
idX is a great company I wish there was more work so I could stay
Installer (Current Employee), MOJuly 19, 2013
Pros: each job i got to meet new people and learn different ways
Cons: never working with same crews, sometime just not enough hours in a day
On a normal job I would arrive on Sunday check into my Hotel and go to the jobsite, I would let the store know I was in town and would be starting the job the next morning.

I would check ion with the General contractor and the truck line making sure del. was set up.
My crew would show up and I would meet them for the first time on Monday, we would – more... unload our display and equipment (wall panels , cabinet, lights , stands.
I would lay out the plans and go over them with my crew, after the walls and cabinets are installed we would set them up per the plans
and plan o grams. – less
great people and place to work
maintenance (Former Employee), Cuero, TXApril 16, 2013
Pros: good pay
Cons: medical ins. not very good and pricely
nice place to work. great poeple to work with.
mostly keeping equipment up and running so production could be made. some days are harder than others. the management was great and the co workers were also easy to get along with
good, fast paced work enviornment.
Edgebander (Former Employee), Charlestown, INAugust 16, 2012
good place to work, paid every week, learn how to use a variety of equipment. co- workers are nice and courteous.
Productine
Administrative Asst/Mailroom Copy Clerk (Former Employee), United StatesAugust 10, 2012
Pros: free lunches from time to time
Cons: short breaks
I worked in the mail room and delivered everyones mail. I sometimes would have to answer phones at the switchboard.
Flexible hours.
Referral/Authorization Specialist (Former Employee), San Ramon, CAJuly 10, 2012
As Customer service Associate i received High level volume cals- Inbound/Outbound. All regarding mortgage payments, checking escrow accounts, Homeowners Ins, Property tax etc,.

About idX

idX is dedicated to providing our clients with the best custom millwork and retail fixtures, combined with "worldclass" – Read more