IEA Renewable Energy Employee Reviews

Fun and Productive
OFFICE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJuly 10, 2017
RMT was a great environment. I enjoyed all the different aspects of my job duties there. I did everything from coordinating meeting, catering, plat maps, word processing, to being out on the field.
I have never worked at this company
None (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHJanuary 27, 2017
I have never worked at this company

This is not a company that I worked for

It sounds like a perfectly nice company but, unfortunately, I don't know anything about it.
so so
Scientist (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIDecember 10, 2016
This place is ok. Not much to say positive or negative. Good ole Midwestern values kind of place. Old company, RMT has a scarred history of failed management.
Company is disolved
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Madison, WINovember 22, 2016
The company was originally RMT, Inc. It was owned by Alliant Energy. Alliant Energy sold off the environmental engineering portion of the business to focus solely on renewable energy. However shortly after that the renewable energy portion was also sold off. Believe they are now out of business.
Hard work but great work!!
Operator (Current Employee) –  KansasNovember 18, 2016
10-12 hour days, weather permitting because it's construction of wind farms, room to excell and prosper within the company if you work hard and learn. Watch out for partialism because as anywhere it happens. Still, I love it
Pros
Good pay great benefits
Cons
Away from home
Do not leave your job and come here
Calibration Manger (Former Employee) –  Rush Springs, OKAugust 27, 2016
Worked here since April 2017 till August 2017 and it was the worst mistake I've every mad sadly few ppl I met and worked with I liked and enjoyed but management and safety are the worst and will stab you in the back job threaten you talk down to you and not only make stories up and then send you home for things you didn't do this is not a review of a mad former employee read the other reviews save yourself the time and heartake if your not a brown noser you won't last with these people
Pros
Pay hours
Cons
Everything in the world
White Construction, Inc. now IEA
Buyer (Former Employee) –  Clinton, INJune 24, 2016
Great Company but if you are not a brown noser or in the clique, look out you won't last long. The people in upper management can't be trusted. Praise you one minute stab you in the back the next.
IEA Renewable Energy
Corporate Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Clinton, INDecember 21, 2015
One of the top Renewable Energy contractors in the US with a union and non union side to the busniess. Good company, compensation and benefits.
Very fun and productive
Receptionist/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pleasant Prairie, WINovember 21, 2015
The company gave me the opportunity to excel in communications and people person skills. Room for advancement and growth.
Great managers and employees.
New Product Design Engineer (Current Employee) –  Kenosha, WISeptember 30, 2015
Great place to work. The owner is a very smart person and cares about his employees and their safety. Benefits and compensation are great. No problems working for this company or any of it's team.
Great expierence
Field Equipment Manager (Current Employee) –  Clinton, INJune 8, 2015
I am more than grateful for the expierence of working with this company. They have a hard time taking advice from seasoned employees, however.
Requires patience and the number to a staffing service
Assembly Technician (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIMay 27, 2015
Overall it was a decent job, paid well. But, if you're not a brown noser, you wont last long. All depends on how much they like you depends on if you come back after layoff, no matter how good a job you do.
Pros
lots of overtime
Cons
no home life, Very hot!!!
Great working place
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Westchester, ILMarch 18, 2015
Started out every morning with a safety meeting, bend and stretch. Then grabbed my tools went out to the job site and then set up the power units in the base of the wind turbines.
A workplace with grat supportive people with a healthy culture
Electrical Design Engineer (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIFebruary 15, 2015
It was a nice a experience working in this company. Very knowledgeable co workers who are capable of handling the toughest challenges thrown at them. Great work environment with plenty to gain and learn on a personal level.
Pros
Flexible Work Schedules
Cons
Benefits could be better
great place to work
Foreman (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJanuary 20, 2015
Cut concrete core drilled concrete, Worked closely with management an co- workers,worked safely and efficiently. Did not really have any hard part of the job. I enjoyed it all.
Pros
family atmosphere
IEA Renewable Energy
Security Guard Officer (Former Employee) –  Burbank, OKNovember 14, 2014
I did not like how i got treated on the job site. no one wanted a 19 year old kid doing the same job they were doing. the guys out there all acted like they were better than i was and they were not better. the management out at the job site was horrible and they did not help me cope with a new job. there was no enjoyable part of the job. everyday was getting critsiced about one thing or another. that was my first construction job i did not know how to do anything. they did not show me anything. in my opinion it is a very bad company to work for. the one guy that did talk to me out there said everyone was afraid that they would lose there job if they said anything about the management or anyone that could fire them. and that is why i got fired.
Pros
None!!!
Cons
None!!!!!
Great work environment
Shipping and Receiving/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIJuly 21, 2014
IEA- Shipping and Receiving/Material Handler, Responsible for Counting, weighing and measuring items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders and other records. Assembled wooden and cardboard containers and selected preassembled containers. Operated tier-lift truck and used handtruck to move, convey and hoist shipments from shipping-and-receiving platform to storage and work area. Was a great place to work was very sad when they closed down in 2009.
Pros
Everything family oriented
Cons
n/a
gained a lot of exsperance in fabricaton and building industral cooling systems
MIG Welder / Department Lead (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIMarch 16, 2014
worked my way up to lead in the welding department. gained skills working with enginers and blue prints and making them work on the floor
Compant in closed
Lead Analyst/Data Reviewer (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCJanuary 28, 2014
Good place to work however management changed causing the company to close.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Closed
Decline further discussion.
Senior Procurement Agent (Former Employee) –  Madison, WINovember 10, 2013
Respectfully decline further discussion. Company was very badly hurt by the 2009 recession.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IEA Renewable Energy. Our community is ready to answer.

IEA Renewable Energy Reviews by Location