IEM, Inc Employee Reviews

Ambiente divertido
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CAOctober 10, 2017
Todo bien ambiente divertido y agradable nadie quien te diga nada solo hacer el trabajo y nada más
Pros
Seguro privado
Cons
Nada en contra tod bien
IEM - Great place to work
Emergency Response and Recovery Planner/Analyst (Former Employee) –  NJNovember 22, 2016
My experience with IEM was as a consultant in NJ and it was really amazing. The support staff back in Louisiana were always there to help those of us out in the field.
Professional work place with highly qualified employees
Senior Emergency Manager (Former Employee) –  Anniston Chemical Army Depot. Anniston ALSeptember 11, 2015
A typical day consisted of attending scheduled meetings advising management on Emergency Management (EM), safety procedures and operations. I reviewed the previous shift's logs for actions items that related to EM and safety.In the area of personnel management I review time sheets and addressed employees concerns as needed.

The most challenging part of the job was time management, balancing my time managing personnel issues and ensuring all aspects of EM and safety were accomplished. The most satisfying aspect of the job was knowing that my job was important to the team's success.
Pros
Excellent pay and benefits
Cons
Hazardous work environment

Want to know more about IEM, Inc?

Ask a question