IEWC

IEWC Employer Reviews

20+ year tenure says something
Business Process Expert (Current Employee), New Berlin, WIOctober 16, 2014
Pros: esop
Cons: lack of virtual work environment (work from home)
IEWC is a growing global company with more than 50 years in the wire and cable distribution field. A typical day at work for me may include meeting with end users, department directors, project managers, or trainers to discuss upcoming projects, current project status, enhancement testing, or implementation plans.

During my 20+ years at IEWC, I have – more... grown exponentially having worked in 6 different job roles, attending various soft and hard skill trainings, and many SAP-related conferences. IEWC has allowed me to grow and advance my career by internal promotions and investing in my education.

The hardest part of my job is managing multiple priorities/timelines in the current fast-paced global growth environment.

The most enjoyable part of my job is the people. In an ESOP (employee owned) company, the people really do make the difference. The atmosphere of coworkers who all put their head, heart, and hands into everything they do is a rare and phenomenal feeling. – less
Fun Workplace
Account Representative (Current Employee), Oldsmar, FLOctober 15, 2014
Answering 100-150 emails a day. Training meetings and Training sessions with other locations. Very busy, relaxed work place. Great Place to work.