IEWC Employee Reviews for Account Representative

Employee-Owned Company with Opportunity
Account Representative (Current Employee) –  New Berlin, WIJune 7, 2015
IEWC is a company growing more into a corporate entity, but it still maintains a great company culture and laid-back attitude. I appreciate IEWC's ability to promote interpersonal and comfortable communication, while growing and becoming more of a world-known presence. I love the fact that IEWC is employee-owned.
IEWC does provide opportunities for advancement and the ability to move to different departments and try things new positions out. I have been able to greatly improve my communication skills as well as strengthen my computer analytical skills, Excel for example. I've also learned great negotiation skills on both the procurement and sales portions of business.
Co-workers are great, and will be what I miss the most about the organization. I have made great friends during my tenure with IEWC. IEWC does have a great community culture, and there's little separation between Management and subordinate.
The most difficult part of working for IEWC is training. I have found this to be a great company weakness across the organization, as I have had the opportunity to work in four different departments. I know it is something they're trying to address, but it continues to be a weakness. Pay also used to be very competitive in the marketplace, but during my tenure they have fallen off the mark a bit. Benefits are just ok.
Employee-owned, opportunites for changing positions
poor training, less than average pay
Fun Workplace
Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Oldsmar, FLOctober 15, 2014
Answering 100-150 emails a day. Training meetings and Training sessions with other locations. Very busy, relaxed work place. Great Place to work.