IFCO Systems US, LLC Employee Reviews

fast growing
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 22, 2017
IFCO was a great place to work till it was sold. after that you became a number and it didn't matter how much time you put in to make it grow. a lot of travel
Pros
trade shows
Cons
management
fun
builder/material handler (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXNovember 15, 2017
loved working here. from the management, operations and co workers. it was a normal monday to friday job, maybe some saturdays if needed. but over this was a great place to work for
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GANovember 14, 2017
The location i was working at was a great place to work and fun to work. this location was bought out by Northwest pallet and therefore I changed companies so I didn't have to relocate.
Pros
hr lunch
Cons
hot during the summer and cold during the winter
Terrible company
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILNovember 6, 2017
Good company to start but it's nasty there very dirty. And management sucks it's a shame how the plumbing sometimes backs up into the workplace and then they get mad when you have to use the restroom .
Pros
Easy to get into
Ok place to work, beats being out on the road.
Local Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNOctober 28, 2017
Ok place to work, beats being out on the road.The pay was ok, but again there was plenty of overtime to compensate for the low pay. The trucks were decent, but only because they were lease trucks.The trailers were horrible to deal with however.
Good company no work life balance
Asset Control Analyst (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 25, 2017
Great company to work at, only down side is work life balance is not existant. but everythig else is good, Im just trying to make it to 150 characters. the dumbest requirement ever
Great place to work but little advancement opportunity.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 17, 2017
Face paced, stressful, competitive place to work. Great pay and benefits. Management is great. Hardest part of the job are the extended hours. You get benefits and overtime pay.
Pros
Alloted breaks, benefits, pay.
Cons
Extended hours, lack of advancement
I agree
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAOctober 16, 2017
It is a decent job help pays the bills people friendly easy going stuff understandable managers easy to move up great opportunity if grown alot in this company and so can anybody else almost always enjoy my days and nights of work never have any major problem it's like family once you join there team
Terrible place to work
Builder (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALOctober 12, 2017
At ifco you are paid for each pallet you build to completion. Sometimes you are not given enough material for an eight hour shift. when I brought this up to management nothing was done about it.
Productive long working hours
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILOctober 10, 2017
Working here at IFCO was very stressful. The employees who I worked with were very arrogant and stubborn. No one wanted to finish a task that the supervisor had given to them. Which meant a lot of unfinished work at the end of each work day.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Employees
Its ok
forlk lift operator (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAOctober 4, 2017
Nice place to work. cool ppl.face paced. good hours. nice ppl to work with.very organized. Good equipment. Up to date company. I would recommend to my friends.
ok place
Machine Operator/Paint Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Simpsonville, SCOctober 2, 2017
this is an ok place. i hate that i am forced to type 150 chars just to say that a workplace was ok. it wasnt the best, but it wasnt bad. 150 chars is a lot just to say that. ugh
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILSeptember 26, 2017
IFCO systems was fun if you made it fun. IFCO slowly realized that I was an big asset to the company, once I got comfortable and worked at my pace there was no stopping me. Soon after I was training new employees the second week. When I came to Chicago to work, they were still asking me to come back.
Pros
three breaks
Cons
I worked in water majority of the day
Not a good job
belly hanger (Former Employee) –  Suffolk, VASeptember 11, 2017
Its jus job where u get a check and go home not a place to grow not a good company they work the out of you for nothing people ok tho but not a good company
Sort pallet,repair pallet,load pallet in trailer,housekeeper
Pallet Sorter (Former Employee) –  Woodland, CASeptember 7, 2017
Good physical work,work fast ,busy at time,and communication with coworkers,supervisor good manner to communication with worker. Good bonus on your performance with company.
Pros
Get rewards point for the performance.
Cons
Break and health good.
OK employment
Pallet Repair (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNAugust 30, 2017
Everyday we had to saw pallets and repair them for customers using nailguns and table saws,I learned quite a bit on how to meet the demands and meeting deadlines that had to be met.The workplace was very spacious so everyone had their own space to work.It was hard at first but after awhile anyone can adapt to it.
Competitive
LABORER (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 28, 2017
Cool Layed back hot and sometimes stressful but great employees as well as management but pay was too low. Overtime weekly which was also a plus on holiday occasions.
Hard work
Pallet Builder/fork lift/yard driver (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, MEAugust 25, 2017
Repairng pallets is hard work amd detail orianted. Driving a fork lift was fun and very fast pasted work. Everyone was very helpful. It was hot in the summer time
Pros
Good money
Cons
To many injuies
Routine workplace
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Elloree, SCAugust 21, 2017
Typical place of employment, routine, easy going. A typical day includes breaking down pallets, nothing too difficult. The hardest part of the job is trying to live off of the minuscule salary.
great job
Laborer (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAAugust 19, 2017
its all a day work I like my job it is hot but its ok meet new people I like learning new things as long as you go to do your job it woks out well great

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IFCO Systems US, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.