iFly Employee Reviews

Different from expectations but not bad
Seasonal Brand Representative (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 19, 2018
I actually worked inside Costco locations, selling the holiday promotion which isn’t what I was expecting prior to the interview; however, I still gave it a shot. The job wasn’t bad just sometimes got boring. Management was helpful and easy to work with
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Long shifts
Ifly
CSR / Culture Leader (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 16, 2017
This company is growing faster than it can handle. It was a great place to work until they went into panic mode and stopped treating employees with respect and dignity. If you don't plan on flying then I don't see the worth. It is a minimum wage paying job, that allows you to fly as much as you want.
A Team of Hardworking, Passionate People
Princess of Awesomeness (Current Employee) –  Support Center - Austin, TXSeptember 27, 2017
iFLY's mission is to deliver the dream of flight to everyone. It is something the team, as a whole, is very passionate about. That passion can be felt in every tunnel location and at the support center. There have been growing pains during the last couple of years, but that is a normal part of a small company growing very rapidly into a big one.

For the individual employee, iFLY offers many opportunities for career growth and development if you are willing to work for them. When I was hired I was told I could go as far as I wanted to with the company and that how far that would be was dependent on my own work ethic and drive. My experience here thus far supports that statement. Nothing will be handed to you at this company. You will receive guidance and support if you ask for it, but being successful depends on YOU.
Pros
Strong team-oriented culture
Fly
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  MemorialJuly 12, 2017
Flying was the best part of the job. DO NOT work there if you do not plan on flying. Very poor communication between Corporate - General Manager - and Team.
No consistency
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Spring, TXDecember 29, 2016
It was a great place to work until they went into panic mode and stopped treating employees with respect and dignity. They have no regard for people with families and are quick to fire if you do not bend to their will.
Currently went through a major merger and aquisition
Sales (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 19, 2016
Company financials are not in very good shape. If you are female I recommend you do not work with upper leadership unless you are in the HR department.
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Union CityMay 15, 2014
A typical day at work is customers walking in and out of the doors, meeting and greeting them, checking them in, getting them upstairs to fly, and making sure at the end of their visit they enjoyed themselves. Management at iFLY SF Bay is attentive and always there for my co-workers and I even if they aren't at work. They are helpful whenever I have an issue with something. But when it's crunch time they want us to be on our toes and get through the day as smooth as possible. My co-workers are right by my side, to guide me and lend me a hand when I know I shouldn't go to my manager. We all work together to accomplish our goals of the day and make sure everyone leaves with a smile on their faces. The hardest part of my job is when a customer is so upset that I'm not able to assist them because they are demanding a manager. The most enjoyable part would be seeing our customer with a smile on their face walking out the doors. Or when we ask "Did you have fun?" all they can do is, smile and say, "we'll be back."