iforce Employee Reviews

unsatisfactory
Utility Worker (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHMay 23, 2017
iForce was very disorganized. Failed to notify employees of necessary information. Failed to provide necessary paperwork for transition from temp to hired in. I was very displeased with the experience.
bad hours
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 4, 2017
to much work for only one person - no advancement - management doesn't care about employees lives would rather work them 7 days a week on salary with no breaks
Pros
help people get jobs
Cons
working for iforce itself
Staffing Agency:
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Wooster, OHMay 3, 2017
The people that are employed to assisst others with job placement are not organized, will lie before telling you that they don't know something. I was told that if i left my current job and came to them that they would get me in to the company that i was hoping to work for almost instantly. I took them for their word and quit my position to be told that they couldn't actually place me with my desired company. I ended up accepting a position that was more dangerous and paid less.
Pros
there aren't any
Enter The Staffing Industry At Your Own Risk
Corporate Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 12, 2017
This was a tough but rewarding job.

Software skills are required.

Pros, you learn to manage your deliverables and prioritize time. They will teach you anything and everything you need to know to be successful.

Cons, you feel disposable since you are always interviewing and placing people into jobs. If you don't produce quality work, you can be easily replaced. Leadership is often not tenured and not well trained to handle internal employee conflict.
Productive and a good office management that does their best
General Laborer/General Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 11, 2017
Its a pretty good place to work, just make sure that you have reliable transportation because if not, finding work would be very difficult if you rely on a bus to get too and from a prospective job assignment.
Pros
Decent pay, decent benefits
Cons
Non I can think of
I would prefer not to give a summary
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, OHMarch 30, 2017
iforce is a pretty good staffing agency to work for. They do a good job of providing you with the assignment that you are looking for. They're great at making sure that your working experience is satisfactory.
Unethical in Every sense of the word!!!
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 22, 2017
This entire Organization is Fraudulent at best. I hate to say this about what people are NOT doing, but if you truly wish to find a decent job, my advice would be to go to Dawson!
Run!
Workforce manager (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHFebruary 20, 2017
Discrimination, refusing to pay wages, terrible management, falsifying legal documents, requiring you to work 80+ hours a week but refuse to pay the overtime
Good place
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Hebron, OHFebruary 8, 2017
Good friendly place to work for.
Well maintained , nice understanding workers, if anything happens they compleltly understand and work with you. I would work here again!!
Benefits
Cons
Short breaks
Love it
Bilingual Staffing Rep/ Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, OHFebruary 2, 2017
Loved the job, The people, The pay. HATED the hours.

I loved staffing and working in the office, the only down to it is that you never catch a break you're always working even from home.
Great staff
Packer/Assembler (Current Employee) –  Ashland, OHDecember 18, 2016
I have worked through them for many years. They have always helped me find other work if my current job assignment ended. Highly recommend! The staff I work for are super nice people, and work with me if I have any family matters to take care of..
Pros
Understanding
Cons
Sometimes long hours
i loved every second
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Chillicothe, OHDecember 14, 2016
i may not have served long but what i was able to do i lved every second, i would make the same choice again if i was allowed. the only thing i have bad to say about the Air force is that even tho i paid for the uniform out of my pay check (and was told you keep them because you paid for them) i was forcedto give mine back and i have to re buy them if i want them and i do not recive my money back for doing so.
Unorganized and lacking respect
On-Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 11, 2016
Iforce management asks their salary employee to over promise things that aren't delivered. They expect you to make the customer happy without giving you what you need especially respect and support.
very unsatisfied
Big Lots (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 9, 2016
They placed me on a job for a week pulled me off tryed to sending me to another job bit it was first come first serve thy didn't notify me about it so wasted my time to go there but no response then they wanted to send me to some job at across town. Very unorganized very unprofessional temp service.
Pros
Cons
low paying jobs
Got me working the next day
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Zanesville, OHDecember 2, 2016
It's OK if u need something fast..could open doors to ft employment so hey that's something. You can pick where you wanna go too.
Pros
Work
Cons
Pay
Long hours and low pay
Workforce Management (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 17, 2016
If you are a man you will do well at Iforce . Very male dominate environment and if you are a female, being cute is important and very helpful for advancement. within Iforce..
Pros
Weekly oay
Cons
Lower than average pay and long hours.
Ok place
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  Cardington, OHNovember 3, 2016
Under staffed all the time. Not a pleasant experience at all. Management is not friendly and not even helpful to staff. They place you and leave you hanging, You work and then they short your pay most of the time.
Hard work and dedication
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHSeptember 30, 2016
continuously processing new employees for local positions. Out everyday trying to sell our business and get new clients to use our services.
Decent
Associate (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 25, 2016
I dont know about many other iforce sitea around the city but i work at the one on west broad. They are nice and neat. They always find me good safe jobs that i can get to from the bus line. Sometimes things have gone wrong with my money but everytime they get it to me one way or another over all its the best temp agency on the west side.
horrible rude
Pick and Pack (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 30, 2016
this was horrible i was fired for being pregnant never will i go back the people were very rude an disrespectful. the lady on morse was rude every time i called and it was always the same person who i spoke to

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iforce. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8