iforce Employee Reviews in United States

Iforce
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Zanesville, OH 43701June 9, 2016
They are a good company with great Human Resource support. I had an incident where a fellow IForce employee wanted to bully me but I wasn't giving her the satisfaction and after they heard my side of the incident she was fired promptly.
Pros
friendly
Cons
Not enough work available in my area.
Horrible turnover
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ashland, OHJune 2, 2016
Asked to stay over with no compensation, asked to do the work of 10 people and being the only one ever in the office calling and recruiting, they have went through more people in the last 7 months then I have ever seen at any job. The hours are good until they tell you, you can't leave. Also I had to cancel and reschedule so many appts because I was not allowed to leave the office.
Good Place
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Wooster, OHMarch 25, 2016
We had 8 Hours Days
I learned Machine Operation/Packaging
We had Great Management
I enjoyed Meeting new people/ And Learning new things
Not a great temp service
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Kettering, OHFebruary 26, 2016
A temporary job agency that takes out up to $100 or more to charge you for background checks and drug screening even if you have passed. When employing me at Procter & Gamble @Vandalia, they specified that I would be working 36 hours a week in a 12 hour shift. However when arriving at the company on my days specified, I was informed by the front desk that iForce does not work Fridays. When I gave iForce a call, the representative that answered the phone could be nothing more than rude and raising her voice as I've tried to explain what the situation was, and what I was told on the day I stepped in the temp service office when applying for a job. I've tried to give this temp service a chance, however they fail to give me a call multiple times that iForce would not be working during specified weeks. And on a week day I've finally received a call from the Kettering office that I would not be working on a day that I was not at all scheduled for. The next day after I was told to not come in at all for work that week. However, not the case when I received a call the week after that I have not came in to work that following week. Now if any offices, I would NOT recommend iForce Staffing at Kettering. A shady, unorganized company that will try to get you fired instead of explaining to their employees that the companies were making budget cuts and wanting to get rid of some employees.
Pros
Cons
Shady, Unorganized, Rude Managment
Nice food catering
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 11, 2016
I worked at TSTech through iforce and it physical hurt my body but the work environment was ok. Management was good and productive.
not a good place to work
Staffing Specialist/Temp Associate (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 30, 2015
Managers to busy with temps they liked and not focusing on all the clients. To busy being cute and noticed and gd of temps that complained about not getting their pay.
Pros
non
Cons
to much playing favorites
very productive
Stratosphere Quality inspector (Former Employee) –  Anna, OHOctober 27, 2015
I learned how to fill out data sheets working this job. I worked with one other co worker and we were very productive and always did more than the quota for the day.
too much bouncing around
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Heath, OHOctober 7, 2015
I was placed on a terrible assignment that I could not get removed from while others bounced from place to place. the pay was not very good for the work they expected.
ware house work
Picker/Packer (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 7, 2015
I would come in get on the line and wait until the boxes come down and pick out the boxes and wrap them and put them in the place where it is suppose to be shipped to..
Pros
i recieved a pay check every week
Cons
they were temporary
Bad company
Material handler (Former Employee) –  Wooster ohioSeptember 25, 2015
DON'T WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!!! The salary is not worth it at all. I am having trouble getting paid my money they owe me. They are located in Wooster Ohio.
Cons
A high production facility with long hours
2nd shift Packer (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 22, 2015
It's a exhausting job where you constantly work on the same thing for hours. I think the best thing in this job is that your allowed to sit down while working(sometimes), and you get to listen to music in your phone unless it bothers them. The people you work with are sometimes nice depending who they are.
A good temp service to get a job quickly
Temp Service/Assembly Worker (Current Employee) –  Wooster, OHAugust 3, 2015
I moved to Ohio and lived here a week and applied to IForce and got a job the following day. though you can not get hired into a company for three months.
Productive and flexible work place.
Freelancer (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, OHJuly 15, 2015
Through this temp agency I was able to work at different company warehouses every week, sometimes more than one company in a one week. The people I met were very nice and the staff were very enthusiastic.
Productive place to work for
general laborer (Former Employee) –  Kettering, OHJuly 7, 2015
This is a staffing company (temp agency). Really nice ladies that work in the office there. Always had work as long as I was willing to travel. Weekly pay was a good bonus to working with this company
Clean and best warehouse I have ever worked at
Warehouse/Pick/Pack (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 16, 2015
When I first started at the warehouse I packed within a group. I moved to picking and loved it. I used a RF scanner and picked verizon posters, phones, products etc. I worked second shift which I enjoyed. Overall management was great and productive. The hardest part of my job would have been learning the system when I was taught how to pack. It was an older system and confusing at first. I met many great people there and liked working there.
not a good place to work
Temporary Associate (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, OHJune 1, 2015
when working for iforce, they say if you have a problem with anything, just tell them and they'll fix it but this never happens no matter the issue. the pay for the jobs is entirely too low considering the jobs when worked are the most difficult jobs and people treat you horribly because they treat you as if you are not looking to get hired in by the company.
Friendly work enviornment
Trainee (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 21, 2015
The staffing company is very loving, kind, and highly intelligent individuals. People of the work place welcomes others with open arms and make each person feel welcomed.
productive and simple
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Grove City, OHFebruary 20, 2015
You have to stay on task.They work with you through a lot of things. The jobs are simple and easy if you know how to have fun and do your work as the supervisor or another employee has taught you. Most of the employees the are very polite.
set you up for failure
On Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Ashland, OHSeptember 23, 2014
awful coworkers. Not helpful or friendly. always feel like today could be your last. not worth the pay.
Rapidly Growing Opportunity
Regional Onsite Training and Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, OHSeptember 8, 2014
Each day and work week varied. I was responsible for recruiting and training new internal Onsite. As a regional training manager I could find myself in one state one week and another the next. When an account needed organized or managed my company would send me in. I would fix problems, streamline processes, and hire new managers. I was responsible for understanding and teaching new associates skills in client relations, payroll, invoicing, billables, expense reports as well as HR responsibilities for associates that were recruited to work as temporary workers at sites we maintained.