iGate Corporation Employee Reviews

Great place and people
Consultant Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAApril 17, 2017
I loved working for this multicultural company. Very great upper level bosses. Because the bosses were fabulous everything ran smoothly and fair throughout the company.
Pros
Multicultural company
Cons
i didnt stay
Great company!!! Good team
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXJuly 28, 2016
I enjoyed my time here and learned a lot from my team. Only reason I'm leaving is moving from the area. Wish the company nothing but the best.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJuly 10, 2016
Great management, team and culture. Many wonderful opportunities where always available. I enjoyed working for the company and benefited from the experience.
Military
Field Installation Technician (Former Employee) –  New Bern, NCMay 3, 2016
The USMC gave me a sense of direction, it showed me how to be a leader.
The people that i worked with was a team and that one thing that i miss about the Corps.
As I moved up in rank I was in charge of the Communication shop. I organized daily training for my Jr marines, coordinated with other offices to ensure that all communication were available for any operation. I supported over 30 operation in my career in the marine corp
Pros
team work
Cons
on call all the time
Quantity over Quality
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLMarch 30, 2016
The Management an atmosphere at IGATE is very unprofessional. This is not a place to consider long term employment. Customer Service is not top priority, unfortunately, meeting an SLA takes precedence.
Pros
Work Schedule and Payment Compensation
Cons
Management is very unprofessional. You will be stressed to no end.
fun
satellite tech (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMarch 28, 2016
great place to work fun times loved working alone was able to ork alone and held accountable for my work.nice people great work enviorment
Pros
lunch
Cons
lunch
Easy job, but low pay and excessive hours
Team Captain (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMarch 22, 2016
The particular department I worked at was an easy job in which we verified information on insurance claims. The job is fast paced and is a production based job, which you can only be released when all of the work is completed, therefore, your clock out time varies. The pay is low, but you make good checks due to the amount of overtime hours. In this job you learn the importance of teamwork since you cannot be released until all of the work is done, which is difficult at times because there are several co workers who are not willing to put the effort to do their share. The hardest part of the job was occasionally working 12 - 18 hour shifts, however on some days you could work 5 - 7 hours which was very enjoyable.
Pros
Easy job, occasional early release, holidays off
Cons
occasional 12 - 18 hour days
Productive and Fun place to work
Technical Lead (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 16, 2016
Great work culture. Best part is health insurance which is really cheap.Good projects and management.Salary is average.
Policies are employee friendly.
Growth stalls after a certain period of time. Difficult to move out of a project.
Nice work
IT Engineer - System Associate level 3 (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJFebruary 15, 2016
It's Nice work place and everyone is very supportive. I learnt lot of things from co-workers. I have enjoyed working there.
Love the communication
Data Entry Operator/QC (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJanuary 29, 2016
Liked the fact of getting to know new people everyday. Learned new process every now and then and makes me a better processor and qc member.
Pros
Team parties, Potlucks
Cons
Short lunch

Want to know more about iGate Corporation?

Ask a question
The company is growing
Customer Service Representative (Claims) (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJanuary 19, 2016
During a typical work day, you may field as many as 100 plus calls from current customers of Aflac and other insurance providers.
Productive workplace
Contractor (Current Employee) –  TXJanuary 13, 2016
Company is casual dress, strict work ethics, can be cross-trained to work in other departments. Co- workers and management are helpful.
Pros
Able to change to different work areas.
Cons
Advancement is a lengthly procedure.
great place for a starter
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WINovember 30, 2015
An IT service provider with wide opportunities and great health care policies. The company recently got acquired and there is a lot of changes, which employees are not been informed off.
Pros
healthcare
Cons
low salary levels
it is good but we dont have a set schedulle
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXOctober 30, 2015
the management team is not good organized, and its a big problem with the excessive hours. I like overtime but some weeks we just don't get any rest.
Good Company
SR. QA ENGINEER | TEST QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILOctober 18, 2015
Friendly environment. Helping co-workers. Management is good. Most enjoyable part is TGIM (Thank god it's Monday) where singing program is held every Monday. And fun Fridays where fun activities are organised within the team.
Zero advancement opportunities/Managers are clueless
Senior Associate III (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLOctober 17, 2015
Call center in Florida had managers who worked in India. Instead of hiring a manager for the call center, they hire people on as supervisors and have them perform the managerial duties. I helped transition a call center from a previous company to iGate, and the manager would ask how to run the call center and use the ideas as his own. For example, I would give detailed reports on call center performance. The manager would send out the reports after telling me not to do so (taking credit for the work), and then denied that I did the work on performance reviews. Good luck getting anywhere with this company.
Fun work environment
Certified Satellite Installer (Former Employee) –  Avon Park, FLOctober 17, 2015
Had fun working with all the kids, it is a very relaxed work place. The managers were great, cleaned and did general maintenance.
Pros
Fun Environment
Cons
Little Hours
Good Place to try multiple IT disciplines
Senior Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  ConnecticutOctober 15, 2015
Has a wide variety of IT job options depending upon your skill sets. You are encouraged to try different jobs as your qualifications allows for. The health insurance and benefits are good.The pay is average to above average depending upon what teams/groups you work.
Pros
Flexible job options
Cons
pay is average in some areas
Type information of customers who have medical insurance for two different clients
Data Entry (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXOctober 12, 2015
This job has been one of the most comfortable jobs I have had. The people that I work with are really easy to get along and the managers, supervisors, and team leads work really well with everyone.
A good Place to learn and an average place to have fun
Business System Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, APSeptember 23, 2015
It is generally a hectic day with atleast 9 hours of productive work demanded by the organization. Though you learn a lot it is generally not a good place for a friendly management.
Pros
Good learning platform
Cons
short tempered managers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iGate Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval