iGate Corporation

iGate Corporation Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table
Technical Lead (Current Employee), San Diego,CAJuly 14, 2015
Pros: Free Health Checkup, Indoor Out Door games
During clients hours we have worked, it helped us to maintain the customer and employee relationship. also directly client shared their requirements and communicate between customer and employees it help us to provide delivery on time with good quality product .IGate Management always support to maintain the relationship between customer and employees. Time to Time events and fun during work hours provide positive energy in work place.
Now Mastech, good and fair company
Developer/Consultant (Former Employee), El Paso TXJune 30, 2015
Was my first experience working for a consulting firm and I was not disappointed in any wasy. They were very open and upfront about anything requested of them.
Great team work experience
Individual Medical Underwriter (Current Employee), Home office- RemoteJune 18, 2015
Igate culture encourages employees to question the status quo and debate newer and better ways of doing things at work.
Loved it
Dental Claims Analyst (Current Employee), pensacolaJune 17, 2015
This is an awesome place of employment. They do any and everything possible to help you grow. Its a family atmosphere and the parents are great.
Very hectic work environment currently being managed poorly
CSR/Call Manager (Former Employee), Pensacola, Fl.June 17, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: poor management, understaffed
Currently very stressfull work environment, not being managed very well. Not a fun environment, you don't have a chance to get to know your co-workers as they are currently understaffed and your breaks and lunch are hurried when you get them. You normally don't get them on time due to call volume and lack of call takers. Most enjoyable part of this job was when your shift ended
Excellent place to work at, management is all about their team, very fast paced
Data Entry (Current Employee), El Paso, TXJune 15, 2015
Pros: Excellent environment
Cons: no windows
The day starts with a morning huddle where we are told our goals that we have to meet what we will be working with. I have learned that I have a great ability of working in a fast paced environment, I also have learned a lot more about insurance forms and what it entails in filling them out correctly. The co-workers are all used to their fast-paced environment and they encourage me to come to work daily. The hardest part of the job would be not being able to look outside and talk to customers face to face. The most enjoyable part of the job is the self gratification knowing that your accuracy will ensure that the customers/patients will get what they need on time because then the insurance will not kick anything back due to errors.
Is a good mid sized company
Program Manager (Current Employee), Jersey City, NJJune 8, 2015
Pros: Environment that fosters good career, Good Mentor
Cons: Compensation and the fact its becoming part of big company
A very good company to start an individual's career. Provides with flexibility to maintain perfect work life balance. Ample opportunity for travel.
Poor local management. No consistancy
Team Lead/Supervisor (Current Employee), Pensacola, FLJune 1, 2015
Pros: I am greatful to be employed
Cons: Inconsistant schedule
9-12 hour work day. Fast paced dealing with medical equipment. Supervise a team of 40 agents. Responsible for attendance, QA , discipline, assisting agent with attaining goals. Supervisor team not as cohesive as it should be. Schedule changes on a whim. Required to work as much as 55 hours a week without notice. Enjoy learning about medical equipment. Embrace the opportunity to resolve customer issues.
Productive and fun place with a great atmosphere
Claims Specialist (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLMay 26, 2015
Pros: Health Benefits started day one
Cons: n/a
Processing claims for medicare advantage, If there were questions they always got answered. Hardest part of the job was sitting still for long periods of time, but it was enjoyable when we got to have breaks and laugh with each other.
stay away!!!!
underwriter (Former Employee), work from home after 3 weeks trainingMay 20, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: pay, lack of benefits, production driven w/o proper training, cheap equipment
I worked for them for 4 weeks. They are incompetent, looking to get employees for the least amount of money they could get. No concept of fairness and fired 2 people in the first few weeks because of production issues. You do not want to underwrite for them unless you have too! Their maximum starting salary for underwriting remote is $26.00 hr- They tried to place underwriters for $15.00- $20.00. Even after I left, I continue getting e-mails soliciting me.
Good company to work with
Technical Lead (Onsite coordinator) (Current Employee), New YorkApril 22, 2015
Good company to work with.
Good opportunities, Good work culture, Comfortable life.

Cons: Complex & Time consuming processes
Not in-touch w/ employee
Lead IT Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAApril 9, 2015
Pros: Average salary
Cons: No 401K match, 6 holidays per year, no annual evaluation
Spoke w/ hiring manager at the start of this job and on 1 year anniversary (when I called and ask for a raise). It took 5 months from the requested date to date the raise went into affect. Manager kept giving excuses when I tried to follow up every other week or so. Company policies nickel and dime the employees!
Technical Consulting
SAS JMP Developer and Technical Lead (Current Employee), Chicago, ILApril 6, 2015
Pros: Good pay
Cons: Required to have client assignment
Good pay, nice people, exceptional clientele.
Chance to develop software.
Strong offshore and onshore management and developers.
Learning Environment
QC Lead/ Data Processor (Current Employee), El Paso, TXMarch 20, 2015
Workplace with plenty of opportunities for growth. Constant learning environment. Typical day at work filled with learning possibilities. Co-workers knowledgable
Sr. V & V Engineer (Current Employee), chicago, ILMarch 16, 2015
Pros: No
Cons: NO
Works in between 8 am to 5 pm. very good work culture. Need to communicate offshore from client sider. very good experience at client side. must join igate.
Average company
Program Manager/Project Manager/Onsite Coordinator (Current Employee), Bloomington, ILMarch 8, 2015
It is professional company with growth opportunities early in the career. Under pays the employees though has good healthcare benefits. Less opportunity for advancement at middle management level.
Nice
Technical Lead (Current Employee), stamford, CTMarch 1, 2015
Pros: NA
Cons: NA
Nice to start as fresher. Management is over all ok. Compensation is not up to the mark. CO-Workers are helping. Work environment is healthy.
Wack
Qc (Former Employee), El Paso txFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: experience with health forms
Cons: everything
I worked there about 3 yrs and only got one bs pay raise. It sucks there management only gets you so far if ur a kiss a** this company is a joke only regret I have is wasting the whole three years of my life for nothing
Good company to start your career.
Senior Engineer V&V (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOFebruary 25, 2015
Good place to start your career as a fresher. Lot to learn as responsibilities are given at very early in your career.

Has a good management who helps in building your career. Also various training programs for improving technical as well as soft skills are very helpful and helps in building your career.
Nice place to work and develop career
Senior Engineer- V&V (Current Employee), Lynchburg, VAFebruary 6, 2015
Its a career developing organisation and best company to start the career. I like to work here. Training facilities are best.

1 2 3 4

About iGate Corporation

iGATE Corporation (iGATE) is a provider of information technology (IT) and IT-enabled operations offshore outsourcing services – Read more

iGate Corporation Salaries