Igloo Products Corp Employee Reviews in United States

Job for illegals only.
Order stager (Current Employee) –  Katy, TexasOctober 19, 2015
I have nothing bad to say in terms of benefits those are ok the pay sucks depend on the department. However, if you are competent and work hard, you wont succeed here. Seems like the hardest most competent people are the ones who continously get thrown under the bus while the lazy thrive in this company. No incentive to work hard as opportunity for advancement is very minimal. Mgmt is very jealous of each other they will argue in front of employees. Very high school attitude supervisor hate on what you drive to work. Mostly the whites with no degree in mgmt. Mexicans hold the titles and the African Americans do all the work. Stay away.
Pros
Free lunch sometimes
Cons
Give out peanut M'ms when they have made millions.
Worst Work Place Ever!!! They bus in illegals - unsafe!!!
Tool Maker/Mold Maker (Former Employee) –  Katy TXMarch 8, 2016
This is the worst place to work!!! You will likely work in 105 degrees heat with no air conditioning with illegal immigrants who don't speak English! This is a nightmare. They bus in people with no ID, they might be criminals, they don't do background checks on illegals bussed in daily, while they give US citizens a background check!!! They wouldn't let my wife drive in to drop me off for work, but they bus in possible criminals who commit crimes!!!

It's a horrible environment!!! Three of the main people I worked with have also left as I did!
Pros
nothing I can think of
Cons
You are working in a horrible environment with risky individuals
Horrible place
Assembly (Former Employee) –  katy, txApril 21, 2015
Work any position other than assembly, you stand all day next to a conveyor belt assembling small coolers, every one has ear protection on because the plant is so loud, no body talks. If you are an active worker that likes to move around and get stuff done this is not the place for you. Also if you do not speak spanish do not apply.
Pros
benefits are good and main lunch room
Cons
The main building has a amazing cafeteria, but assembly works in building 2, and no time to go to other building, short breaks and cannot even have full 30 minute lunch.
Life at igloo
QA Analyst - Contract (Former Employee) –  Katy, TXApril 16, 2016
I loved working there. It was a great place to work and I was allowed to be creative and innovative. I enjoyed the people I worked with.
Great products and fun to work there
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston,TXJune 25, 2015
Loved the innovation that Igloo comes up with their products every year. Good place to work at. But a bit disappointed with the management team.
Blow Mold
bold mold (Former Employee) –  katy, texasJune 21, 2014
Do not work here.
No air
No english/only Spanish speaking people with no green card. (Illegal immigrants from pacesetters)
No breaks/they except you to work 8 hrs before you get break.
12 hours shift
Management is unless

If your illegal and cant speak english this is the place for you.. Mexico city.

Oh i forgot the pay is only $7.25.
Pros
off thursday, friday, saturday
Cons
everything about the company...
Nice Place to Work
employee (Current Employee) –  Katy, TXOctober 15, 2014
Nice place - small company - big name
Its a good work life balance there
Pros
nice people
Fun and All busy with Work
Environmental Health & Safety Administrator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 6, 2014
Very attractive location, close to interstate. Culture is well defined and is maintained through use of Safety, Quality and Management,
Productive workplace.
Blow Mold Operator (Current Employee) –  Katy, TXAugust 10, 2014
Igloo is a great workplace for some experience. You learn a lot about the production side of merchandising.
n/a
Order Clerk (Current Employee) –  Katy, TXMay 8, 2013
do not like working in my department but the overall company is an ok company to work for

2.5