Ignite Employee Reviews

Ok self employed job
Managing Director (Current Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 16, 2014
Pros: awesome people and things will continue to get better over time.
Cons: it sometimes take years to make enough residual income to live good on.
You work from home so that's not bad. There are some awesome people who work for the company. Energy is a very good service to sell. You have to make sure to stay plug in and attend meetings every month if you want to prosper and learn more.
very professional
DIRECTOR (Former Employee), Charlotte NCNovember 29, 2014
Conference calls
emails
website updates
event scheduling
A great place to be trainned as a CNA
Nursing Assistant - Training (Current Employee), Greenville, SCNovember 17, 2014
Pros: great education and strong support from classmates and instructors.
Staff is great and easy to work with. You get the best training. The management staff are easy to talk to and the door is always open. Clinicals are not easy and you don't get a free ride. You will see a lot of what not to do in the clinical area. It is fun to hang out and do labs with your classmates. The staff makes sure you have all the information you will need in order to pass your state test. if you do a good job then you may even be offered employment
Product Management
Product Manager (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FlJuly 23, 2014
Pros: free food and drinks, ping pong, foosball, free parking downtown, bring your pets to work
Run experiments
Work with and lead a team of creatives including developers, designers and marketing
Solve technical problems for external customers
Operate in a lean environment where we learn fast, fail fast and iterate as we move forward
Use data to make decisions
Fun productive workplace
Resident Assistant (Former Employee), Carrollton, GAApril 18, 2014
Oversee students: making sure they went to scheduled classes, attending study hall, events and programs. Check out games and items for students use.
Awesome!
Ignite Mentor (Former Employee), Lakewood, WaJanuary 28, 2014
Loved helping make a difference in my school!
Not only did I get to see the people at my school become better people, but I also grew better in public speaking and I made so many connections. Wouldn't trade this experience for the world.
Awesome Ministry Position
Associate Director of Campus Ministry (Former Employee), Lexington, KYNovember 19, 2013
Pros: flexable
Small campus ministry with a big heart. A great place to work and serve the students of UK.
Great Company
Senior Director - Self Employed (Former Employee), Lancaster, PAOctober 8, 2013
Pros: can make as much money as you want
Cons: mlm is a tough business mut have continued list of and me prospects.
Great Company lots of assistance from top money earners. Able to travel and meet new people who I now call friend.
This ia the marketing branch for Stream Energy
Managing Director (Current Employee), (Home Based) Headquartered in Dallas, TXSeptember 30, 2013
The basic product is deregulated energy. This provides a competitive approach to select electricity and natural gas. The business model is based on commissioned multilevel marketing.
Wonderful work experience, independent work
Office/Clerical Support/Sales (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJuly 31, 2012
Pros: fast-faced, work-load keeps you busy, a lot of knowledge and experience gained.
Cons: worked alone in the office majority of time, company got sold.
My typical day while working for Ignite- Stream Energy was fast-paced and much of my work was maintaining daily office routines. I would answer incoming calls, make calls to potential customers, data entry, filing, maintained the company website, and attended all meetings/conferences necessary. I learned a lot about the company, their background, and what they do, and a great deal of knowledge about customer service, cold calling, and general clerical work. I was the only person in the office so it did get a little bit lonely at times but they work-load kept you busy enough to really notice. The hardest part of the job was working by myself every day, and the most enjoyable part was attending conferences and meeting with customers and potential clients.