IH SERVICES, INC Employee Reviews

needs improvement
MAINTENANCE TECH (Former Employee) –  West Columbia, SCJanuary 5, 2017
moving used boxes for Amazon employees
I learned what they wanted out of me for the job nothing to get too excited about
management was okay but could be so much better
co-workers were unhappy with their pay and didn't care to work for the company much
hardest part was getting use to the constant walking
lunch was enjoyable
Pros
long break periods
Cons
no health care, not enough money to take care of myself
Very productive
General Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNFebruary 11, 2017
The mangers and supervisors are amazing they will do anything and everything they can to help you with your job the people are amazing and makes you proud of what you do.
Pros
Awesome bosses, longer than usual lunch breaks, very easy money for the job you are doing, they treat you like you are somebody.
Cons
Healthcare, Long hours, but pretty low pay
The least professional company I have ever worked for!
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Muskogee, OKSeptember 18, 2016
They never have the supplies you need to complete your tasks. Even though both managers work the same shift, out of the same office, you always receive conflicting instructions for your daily assignments. Turnovers are very high, there is no job security with this company.
Pros
Work at your own pace without micromanagement.
Cons
Management lies about everything, and always has excuses.
Racist management, very under pay, steal hours and money from checks
None (Former Employee) –  Trion, GADecember 16, 2016
Get deducted 1 hour break; get paid every two weeks; don't get paid the week of Christmas or vacation even if they work it and don't get overtime pay.
Pros
Cons
No overtime pay, Racist, Seal hours and money from checks.
This company has been great to me
supervisor (Current Employee) –  columbia,scAugust 15, 2016
I'll never forget starting with IH right before the "temp" season thinking I was only going to have a job for a couple of weeks. When I was hired they even told me that this is the season we ramp up staffing but we had control of our future by being great team players. They were right... I have now been with the company 3 years and even earned a promotion up to supervisor position in about a year. I really appreciate the people I work for and most of all with. It does get crazy at times but I wouldn't have it any other way.
Pros
Great company that cares
Cons
high turnover
This job is not what you want
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Fernandina Beach, FLJanuary 31, 2017
The drive is to ling for the amount they pay. The management is horrible. They do not train you properly for the job. The only thing that was good was there was no one over your shoulder but that dis not last long
Pros
No pros
Cons
Just cons
Mdw2
Maid/Housekeeping Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Joliet, ILDecember 31, 2016
I enjoyed working for IH-SERVICES. I will love to stay long term if they offer more pay and if our account manager April stay with the company. she is awesome and don't mind helping out and working with us.
Pros
12hr Shifts
Cons
The pay.
GREAT company to work for
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  FLOctober 4, 2016
IH Services is a Great place to work if you need a job. I have worked for IH Services for 10 years and have never had an issue getting paid on time. We always make sure our employees have the tools for the job, and take the most pride in our employees safety being first priority.
a house cleaner
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLNovember 30, 2016
cleaning break areas and the restrooms. I also was in charge of keeping the offices thought the building clean. I rode around on a golf cart all day and the work was pretty laid back.
Pros
my job wasnt to hard
Cons
the job was in a different city
Not a good place at all.
Recycler (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYOctober 6, 2016
Work for the Lexington Kentucky branch. They are terrible had numerous managers quit fired. No raises or benefits. They hire anybody with no skills they don't care about employees. This is a dead-end job. Do not waste your time if you're working for Amazon you've been warned
interesting work place to be at
Janitor (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 6, 2017
everyday I am always working in a different area and I how to deal with different tiles when comes to strip and waxing a floor. Also being a team player and lend a hand dealing with carpet.
Poor training, Lack of Supervision and Racist co workers
Main Janitor (Former Employee) –  Hendersonville, NCJuly 8, 2016
The Account Manager did not properly train new employees, with little to no supervision during the work shift from 5 - 11 pm. The Account Manager hired Spanish speaking employees that didn't speak English, making communication very difficult. The Spanish speaking employees would call other employees rude and racist names in Spanish and when confronted by those who understand some Spanish, the Account Manager did nothing to correct the situation (because they were all friends outside of work). The staff turnover is very high and staff retention is very low. The Account Manager seriously needs leadership training before hiring anymore employees.
Pros
Cons
Bad management with no organized SOP.
Mdw2
Trash/ Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Joliet, ILDecember 31, 2016
I enjoyed working for in-service. Need more Pay and OT hours. Manager April is cool, she is always willing to work with you even, if you are in the wrong. Just need more money.
Pros
Manager
Cons
The pay
Very stressful working environment.
Manager Name (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 7, 2017
Worked and cleaned hard floors and carpet and company paid only 8.00 an hour for a floor tech position. Alot of work and very unorganized.
Bad management
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Hendersonville, NCJune 23, 2016
Staff is racist, rude,lazy. Management is never on the job and never answered her phone. I had to work while the rest of the staff sat on there butt and did nothing. There was 3 employees that are friends with the manager and got paid to do nothing. The manager promised me a raise after 5 days working there and 3 month went by and it never happened. I do not recommend working for this company at all.
Pros
Not the place to work
Cons
Bad company to work for
Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCSeptember 24, 2016
This company is a good environment very safe with security guards good people and supervisor very cleaned in sanitized. Everybody gets alone with happy faces
Pros
Lunch breaks
Cons
Take 3 breaks within 12 hours
Do not work here
Trasher (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, NYJuly 22, 2016
The management is horrible, the "owner" of the company is a scam artist. No chance of advancing with this company. They cut all of our pay but wanted us to work harder. The job itself it's bad, it's just the management and the owner you're working for. Total a******e. Don't care about their workers.
Hard to advance.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 9, 2016
They are not very organized.They are under staffed over worked and under paid. Management doesn't treat people appropriately.
Very rude
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Amazon ,RuskinMay 16, 2016
The manager or whatever she is named sheila and tianna they are mean tianna is rude and makes rude n disrespectful comments about the employees laugh about you in your face get into peoples personal buisness try to figure out about peoples lives to laugh at them scream at employees in front of amazon employees i will defenitly not recommend this job and its not the work its just them im glad i dont work there anymore !!
Dont trust
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Carlisle, PASeptember 24, 2016
Don't trust most of what anyone says. Back stabbers for the most part. Was taken advantage of for way too long for nothing. And realized nothing was as it was supposed to be.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IH SERVICES, INC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8