IH Services

IH Services Employee Reviews

laid- back work enviroment
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Florence, SCJune 8, 2015
Pros: working events, extra pay
Cons: healthcare
A typical day would be sometimes laid-back if you were very consistent most of the week. Never a dull moment its always something to do. I learned how to be a leader and a stronger team player. I also learned to keep your personal issues to myself, and communication skills, Management did there job most of the time. Never been the type to supervised over your shoulder. Co-workers were fun to be around and work with. Had differences but I believe that's normal, but everyone worked and played a there role to get things done. The hardest part at first was cleaning up the mess the last company had. We worked hard to get where they are now, and also making the staff satisfied. I loved making friends, and getting the privilege to be a part of parties and different events. Gaining trust.
Horrible place to wirk.
Recycle Associate (Former Employee), Franklin, KYMay 3, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Favortisim, harassment, backstabbing, No raises.
I will not consider recomending anyone to work there. You are treated unfairly if you wernt a firend or family member of the supervisor or lead. Employees look for ways to get you in trouble instead of doing their own jobs. You get your but chewed out just because someone said you done something without being asked your side of the story.
stay fromthe onein robbinsville
housekeeper (Former Employee), robbinvilles njMarch 2, 2015
Pros: nothing
Cons: pay and mangament
First 12 hours and check be short lead and supervisor don't help when short staff also the hiring manager only give lead and supervisor position to males she like big boss don't kind nasty and disrespect mouth it suppose to 15people to each shift but it aint its only 7or8 need better management also need to be organize better
TERRIBLE WORKPLACE
day porter (Current Employee), south carolinaNovember 27, 2014
Cons: everything
ALL THE POSITIVE REVIEWS ARE FAKE, STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY
Management does not care or appreciate thier employees. there is no chance for advancement or in pay.
Team Leader/ Janitorial Services and cleaner (Current Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 15, 2014
Cons: the company has no positive recognition of the employees and no wage advancement.
Very unproductive because company is short staffed. Learned a lot about cleaning and janitorial experience. Didn't learn anything from management because they are not supportive of their employees because of the turn over rate. I was team lead and worked well with my employees because I gave them positive feedback and appreciation that was not given from upper management. Hardest part of job was being able to communicate with employees because of the size of facility you had to look for them could not call because most employees didn't have phones and company did not supply radios.
Decent Job
Environmental Service Director (Current Employee), Gastonia NcOctober 3, 2014
Excellent chance to gain some valuable management skils. Downfall is no health insurance currently, Will be health insurance at the beginning of next year.
No Benefits or raises
General Cleaner (Former Employee), Calera, ALAugust 27, 2014
Lied to about raises , supervisor never comes to work, Supervisor has employees on the clock who are not at work !! District Manager never comes around. actual hours worked never matches hours paid
busy and enjoyable workplace
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Greenville, SCAugust 20, 2014
I enjoyed working here. I wish I could have worked longer at IH. We cleaned office buildings and emptied the trash at each desk. Vacuumed, dusted wiped down everything.
Not a good job or enviroment
General Cleaner | Cleaner (Former Employee), Cornelia, GAAugust 19, 2014
This job wasn't all it was made to be. Staff is rude and management is horrible.
fast pace environment
current employee (Current Employee), west Columbia scAugust 9, 2014
Pros: breaks and coworkers
Cons: pay
Too much work for little pay. Workers are team players. Fast pace work environment so be ready to do multiple areas.
Horrible and misrable place to work
Scrubber (Former Employee), Tupelo msJuly 10, 2014
Pros: weman
Cons: pay hours job everything
This place is the worst place I have ever worked. horrible pay, bad treatment makes you regret you was even born. the only good thing about this place for me was the weman. there was so many weman just looking for a good time ;)
Good job but with Ridiculous work ethic
Employee (Former Employee), CarlisleJuly 7, 2014
Pros: work
Cons: management, warehouse executives, uncooperative enviroment
Co workers where easy to get along with
Lack of Management
Uncooperative warehouse
Easy job

Laid off because I found and turned in a note about a fellow employee...?
Great job with limited benefits
Account Manager (Current Employee), Franklin, KYJune 16, 2014
Pros: great team, great management, and wonderful learning oppertunites
Cons: limited benefits, complicated schedules
The job itself is great with an amazing team and wonderful district manager. There are limited benefits however and limited pay increases. However, once you are an employee it is like having a second family that will always have your back as long as you are doing your job and understand the importance of teamwork. The safety program is unmatched and will always make you feel like you matter.
Productive work place
EVS Tech (Current Employee), Greenville, SCApril 25, 2014
It is an okay place to work. I prefer to work one job for numerous of hours than 3 different buildings in a little of time.
Not a fun place to be
Palet Picker (Current Employee), West Columbia, SCMarch 4, 2014
Pros: lots of breaks
Cons: long hours short pay
A typical day at work is long 12 hours. I do my Job duties which is handling trash and putting pallets on trucks. The management is not all that great and They dont really care if you leave or fire you. My co workers for the most part I enjoy working with because I get along with all of them. The only enjoyable part of the job is that I get to take as many breaks that i want when i finish my work.
It was a job
Janitor (Former Employee), Greenville, SCDecember 11, 2013
Pros: not a hard job
Cons: there was a cut back in hours it made it to far way for 7.75
It was not hard work just cleaning, I got along well with the other workers
Productive Workplace
Housekeeper (Current Employee), Augusta, GADecember 10, 2013
A typical day at IH Services is very much the same everyday.
I have learned that if you work together, you can accomplish things faster.
Hardest part of the job is finshing on time.
Bad experience
District Manager (Former Employee), GreenvilleNovember 13, 2013
Pros: not many they dont care about people only the almighty dollar
Cons: very poor upper management....
I was in upper management with this company, I would avoid at all costs, They run a cut throat business and will do anything for the almighty dollar. They lost tons of good managers by running rough shod over them, treating them like children and I am talking mangers that never had an issue with their contacts only issue these managers had is with the VP and CEO..I learned a lot but only due to the fact I had a great District Manager whom they ran off also... Again avoid at all costs..
Great!!
Supervisor (Former Employee), Midway, GAAugust 28, 2013
Pros: nice pay and good hours
Cons: long comute to work
I started my day by checking all areas of the warehouse. Then I assigned all areas to employees that needed to be worked. then I checked on them and went behind them to make sure it was right. I learned that taking on a bigger role in a company is a great learning experience. My co-workers were a great crew, and got the job done. The hardest part was making sure everyone was taking care of. The most part I enjoyed about the job was the environment.
low pay
Maid Service (Former Employee), Clarksville, ARAugust 27, 2013
Pros: insurance
Cons: cleaning dirty places
ok people, good friends, low pay, learned how to clean more.

IH Services Salaries