IHA

IHA Employer Reviews

Customer Service Great
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee), Ann Arbor, MISeptember 11, 2014
Pros: luncheons, bonuses
Cons: hours, turnovers
I worked for IHA for a total of 1 year. In the beginning things were GREAT! I loved the work I did, helping provide excellent customer service however the office and the politics that came along with it was extremely stressful on daily life. The office went through Several management changes one after the other, It was no one to turn to if you had a – more... problem with an co- worker because we were often in between managers. Also they begin implementing new hours and therefore we had to comply or be let go, life became extremely stressful toward the end of my tenure with the company balancing family life and work life. On the other hand I worked with a FEW wonderful doctors that I could easily tell enjoyed patient centered interaction. All in all I say if you work for this company good luck, one thing I have noticed is the turn over rate is extremely high be come and go like clock work. However if you love to be busy then thats a PLUS, and if you like patient interaction ++. – less
Productive and fun place
Office Assistant (Current Employee), Ann Arbor, MIJune 25, 2014
I have learned to be very hardworking and to get the job done right working here. It required a lot of patience, weight lifting and focus. I worked by myself... got a little lonely but it was relaxing listening to my ipod while working. The thing I most enjoyed about my job would be the flexibility, I would go to work every day of the week but once – more... awhile I would have a doctors appointment or things I had to do after school and my boss would totally understand which was great! – less
Internship at IHA
Intern - Compliance and Coding Department (Former Employee), Ann Arbor, MIDecember 21, 2013
Pros: great experience, always new information to learn, and great people to work with
Cons: laptop was old, had to restart it at least 5 times a day.
I did a 4 month internship at IHA in Ann Arbor, MI. I worked in the Compliance and Coding Department. I did coding and reimbursement audits, worked on special projects i.e. Modifier 80 research project, reviewing any modifier updates using CMS and WPS Medicare websites.
IHA
Panel Coordinator (Current Employee), Ann Arbor, MINovember 4, 2013
Good place to work, coworkers are great. Opportunity to advance.
Great Place To Work
Call Center Representative (Current Employee), Ann Arbor, MISeptember 24, 2013
IHA is a great place to work. They offer great benefits and are constantly growing.
Multitasking in a busy 4 physician Pediatric Office, including a Nurse Practioner. Phones, appointment scheduling, patient/parent education/procedures
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Ann Arbor, MIMay 20, 2013
Pros: opportunity for continuing education
Cons: no complaints
Excellent and supportive management as well as superb core values. Workplace atmosphere conducive to productivity and performance. Office staff professional, welcoming, working exceptionally well as a team.
Overall a very good place to work
Full Time Contingent Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Plymouth, MIJanuary 8, 2013
Everyone within the company is very nice and go out of their way to hepl
Daily
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Brighton, MIJanuary 7, 2013
Pros: friendly atmosphere
Cons: short lunches (10 mins)
I am usually rooming patients, charting vitals, renewing Rx's, answering phone calls, calling patients with negative results, referring patients to specialist, ordering lab req, diagnostic req's, letters to patients and looking into the paq.
Very busy pediatric clinic
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Ann ArborNovember 8, 2012
Pros: full time, benefits
Cons: long lunches, evenings shifts
Pediatric clinic wirh clinical duties such as physicals, lab draws, finger pokes, and sick and well child visits
Productive workplace
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Ann Arbor, MIApril 24, 2012
IHA is a very interesting company to work for. They are very good at creating new positions for what they need.
Staff are motivated and work as team
LPN (Current Employee), Kelowna, BCApril 29, 2013
My day involves ortho assessments as well as minor treatment(lacerations,FB in eye,falls,,colds)i work closely with ER MD and order x-rays.Volume can be high and organization as well as high motivation coupled with skill set is paramount.Hardest part of job is flow and organization.I get satisfaction from application of my skills.