iHeartMedia, Inc. Employee Reviews in United States

Productive and Fun work environment
Integrated Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIMarch 30, 2016
Great place to work, demanding but very rewarding. Management treats sales department with respect. Have created life long relationships with co-workers. Has been a great learning experience
Fun place to work, low pay and poor managment
Promotions Assistant (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis, MOMarch 29, 2016
Pay and benefits are terrible compared to market average, management is very disconnected.

It is a fun place to work with some fun perks, but that doesn't outweigh other issues
Not Bad
PD (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 28, 2016
The company gets a bad rap but it's pretty good. Outside of cost cutting measures which occur on a regular basis, you can do pretty good and be very creative.
Great experience and exposure to corporate restructuring
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 27, 2016
This company is in the midst of going through a plethora of financial challenges but overall it is a great way to get your feet wet in a lot of great experiences. A lot of office politics and selfish natures.
Fun creative work environment
Promotions/Programming Assistant/On Air Talent (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VAMarch 22, 2016
A very close relationship with co-workers. Fun work environment with many chances to expand and collaborate knowledge of music.
Good way to get your foot in the door.
Board Operator (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TX 75240March 19, 2016
Good way to get your foot in the door and learn about radio. You get to learn from your mistakes. Hardest part of working here are the hours and schedule.
Clear Channel Radio is now part of iHeartRadio
Remote Technician & Special Events Liaison (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAMarch 15, 2016
I worked for this company when it was still Clear Channel Communications. It was a wonderful learning experience and working in radio was very fulfilling. Each day was different and even though I wasn't compensated very heavily monetarily there were still a lot of fun and exciting benefits that kept me loving my job.
Productive atmosphere
Intern (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCFebruary 29, 2016
Worked with intelligent radio personalities and staff. Was able to accomplish all goals and objectives after completing time as an intern there.
Pros
Innovative staff
A media Giant with a great leadership and innovative ideas to move the company in leaps and bounds!
Employee Services Associate / Receptionist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 25, 2016
Great company to work for! The culture is one of total diversity and the fact that this is a media giant with so much to offer should be an incentive for anyone to become an employee with.
Pros
Greatest folks to be co-workers among.
Pretty cool
Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 18, 2016
great holiday parties, great interior design (i mean amazing!), very helpfull friendly staff, Buisness Casual attire there.
Great people to work with
Assistant Producer / Bob & the Showgram (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCFebruary 17, 2016
Great job working with great people. I have really enjoyed working with iHeartMedia. I would recommend anybody trying to get in the business to go through them and start with an internship.
Horrible culture of micromanagement at debt ridden company
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 16, 2016
Poor culture, horrible management from the top down. Multiple layers of management and adding and each has to justify their existence by adding to the micromanagement.
Pros
a lot of great coworkers
Cons
everything else
I love radio
Intern (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 9, 2016
It is one of the most fun jobs a person can have. As an intern, no money to be had. But the photography was a good boost from there plus the culture of it all is the best part of the job, doing what you love.
Well managed and great attitude
Producer (Current Employee) –  Kenwood, OHFebruary 4, 2016
I just started but it seems like it's a great company to work for. It seems like all the employees have a great attitude and is ran smoothly.
Great work place, like family.
On-Air - Production - Promotions (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 4, 2016
Great place. Worked there for many years, co-workers have become family to me and they understood my talents and what i could do, and supported me through many years.
Sales and Marketing (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIFebruary 3, 2016
Loved working here but ventured out to buy my own business. It was a great place to work and I did very well there. I wish I had stayed and not opened my won business
Pros
No cap on what you could make
Cons
Somedays you were trapped in the office with very long meeting
A great company to begin your Ad Sales Career!
Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 3, 2016
I worked as a Coordinator when the company was Clear Channel. This was my 1st career after graduating college. I started out a Sales Assistant. The AE's were veterans and coached the newbies very well. The training provided was very thorough. I moved up quickly, however the poor compensation and medical benefits were not enough incentive to convince me to stay. I loved working as a team. I loved the company outings, community involvement with volunteer projects such as The United Way of New York and many networking opportunities.

Sales Managers and VP'S were extremely supportive and motivated the sales team to strive for success and meet goals. This is a great company for a recent college graduate but not necessarily a place to advance or support a family.
Pros
Networking events, Swanky after work outings, Supportive staff, great hands-on training
Cons
Healthcare costs, low salary
Clear Channel is Trying to Find its Way
Night Air Talent/Music Director (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 2, 2016
I only worked at Clear Channel for a very short time. I left because I knew that they were firing people by the hundreds and I wanted to leave on my own terms. They are a company that is starting to find its way again. They are hiring people back and understanding the value of live radio.
QA Mobile Tester (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 18, 2016
I learned a lot there. My co-workers are extremely helpful. I started my career in software testing from Deutsche Bank. My training time was extremely useful for me.

Hardest part was for me - Commute.I had to travel long to reach office.
Pros
Very good cafetaria
Cons
Other benefits was very less
Casual workplace, made for relaxed environment
Networks Accountant II (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 31, 2015
Great management which made for a good place to work. With so many departments, made for opportunity to grow. Hiring managers did a good job of hiring employees, which made for great co workers.
Pros
Casual dress, community corporate culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iHeartMedia, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.