IIMAK Employee Reviews

Provided a productive work enviroment
Senior Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Amherst, NYFebruary 3, 2016
I dealt with top accounts as well as many small accounts and we were given great flexibility in providing the customer service needs of out clients.

The manager of the dept. was fair but was not really qualified to run a customer service dept. My co-workers were knowledgeable but as I was the only male in the dept., made it difficult at times.

The most enjoyable part of my job was dealing with my clients. I became long time friends with many of them and trying to serve their needs in the best possible way.

The hardest part of my job came when the company introduced new products or product lines and did not provide us with the proper information or tools to assist the customer with the purchase or the solving of problems with regards to the new products .
Pros
Training benefits, 401K match
Cons
Health care beneifits, vacation benefits
Typical manufacturing company
Printlab Technician (Former Employee) –  Amherst, NYNovember 18, 2015
Employed as a temp (which there are many others) so no real benefits to speak of. Culture is very old school. People are nice, upper management probably the best part of the company.
poor
Chemical Solvent Recovery Operator (Former Employee) –  Amherst, NYOctober 27, 2015
okay pay. hours and shifts were fair but management still is poor. could do better in all areas. it is an okay place to start out a job but i dont see it as a future career.
Pros
shifts
Cons
pay
a typical day
materials distribution coordinator (Current Employee) –  Amherst, nyJanuary 16, 2013
constantly on the move verifying every item with precise accuracy.
Into lifting weights-heres the job for you. Items that weigh 50# are picked up every few minutes carted off . to be picked back up again and then placed on a line untill u get to them later for processing. later is now- you place them into smaller containers for shipping send them down a conveyer . where you now process them with the correct shipping labels, stickers postage. Then to pluck them off the line to place them onto pallets for shipping. shrink ,label then load them onto trucks.also verifying BOL w/driver
Pros
will hire people that are going to school .flexible hours
Cons
warehouse becomes very congested with overstock because of mismanagement to running a lean company
Great place to work with many opportunities
Department Leader (Former Employee) –  Amherst, NYJune 29, 2015
Great place to work with many opportunities.
great balance of work and time off.
Excellent Benefit Package available along with opportunities for growth from within
did all kinds of postions there
srr/kitter (Former Employee) –  Amherst, NYMay 24, 2012
i did all kinds of work there from running a machine to warehouse work and making kits for the inkmakers and cleanning parts with chemials