IKEA, Not as Good as it looks.
Pros: fellow employees, 15 min breaks, & 15% discount
Cons: no hours for part-time, average pay, feeling like you don't matter at times
1. Only 4-5 hour schedule work shifts, maybe 3 days a week.
2. The pay isn't too bad, but dealing in the crazy world of retail IKEA could offer more.
3. 15% Employee Discount, 3.00 Employee lunch menu, 15 min Breaks, & 30 min lunch breaks (If you work over 6 hours)
4. Some managers are Awesome, but then you have your managers that you can do without.
5. If you ever have an issue at Ikea, don't even waist your time with Human Resource They never do anything.
6. Basically if you are full-time at IKEA then your in good hands. Part-time at IKEA just doesn't cut it to survive. I've seen employees quit, resign, or go elsewhere.