Illuminas, a fast-growing and creative market research firm, is seeking a part-time employee (20-25 hrs/week) to help with office administration and accounting. The successful candidate will have outstanding communications skills, is detail oriented with a positive solutions-oriented attitude and a willingness to accept ownership for a diverse range of duties including but not limited to:
- General admin/accounting support
- Organize and prepare for company events/parties
- Manage office supply stocking / ordering
- General office tasks (check mail, prepare shipments, change toner, etc.)
- Running errands (must have own vehicle)
- Accounting/bookkeeping (preparing check runs,expense reports, data entry)
Work schedule will be 20-25 hours per week, and exact schedule can be somewhat flexible.Prefer someone who can come in 5 days a week. Pay is DOE, between $12-$14/hour .
1-3 years administrative experience
Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
Associates degree or higher
Accounting / bookkeeping experience
Indeed - 17 months ago
Illuminas is a full-service, global research consultancy that helps companies leverage market intelligence to gain leadership positions in...