Ima Consulting Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Outpatient Registration
Outpatient Registrar (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 5, 2017
Register patient, Insurance verification, good place to, people were nice. Unfortunately, the job was temporary,and the company didn't have another assignment.
Pros
Enjoyed working with the people
Cons
not enough notice when the assignment ended
Contract position- OK
ED Registrar (TJUH) (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 18, 2017
Hired me for a patient service contract position with a Center City Hospital ER. Pay is decent, sucks that it is bi-monthly direct deposit. DO not have benefits for contract workers. Not allowed to do overtime even though the department I work for has the need.
Pros
Hired quickly, decent pay for a contract position.
Cons
NO benefits or PTO; limited to 40 hours weekly.
Go elsewhere
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Chadds Ford, PAMay 4, 2017
Over worked and under paid...go somewhere else and don't waste your time and energy on a firm like this. total employees are bout 150 and they don't promote internally no matter what they say during the hiring process
Cons
poor pay
Prison environment
Call Representative (Former Employee) –  Chadds Ford, PAMarch 25, 2017
Worked there for almost a year.... Went in everyday with a smile on my face, and did my job very well. I was bullied and harassed regularly along with others. Very deceitful and controlling director who was the most mean spirited person I've ever dealt with in what is supposed to be a professional environment. If you're looking for a safe place to work, keep looking.
Pros
Beautiful kitchen and free coffee
Cons
Terrible pay, no respect, expensive benefits
Great people Horrible management
Patient Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Chadds Ford, PAMarch 19, 2017
I worked in their call center. The Director is unprofessional. She doesn't want people to grow and move on. She places you in this box and wants the employees to stay in the call center. When an employee gives their resignation, she tries to give them a guilt trip. They don't pay well at all and their benefits are expensive and horrible.
Pros
close to my house
Cons
short breaks, no incentives
Upper Management overworks their employees
N/A (Former Employee) –  Chadds Ford, PAOctober 27, 2016
They never have enough people to work in the department. They burn their current employees out putting more work on them. Upper Managment / HR try's to save as much money as they can by hiring a few workers.
Pros
Mid level management and co-workers are nice
Cons
Short breaks poor benefits
Fun and Great Place to work
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Chadds Ford, PADecember 15, 2015
Co-workers and Partners are hardworking and focused on delivering the best results for their clients. Work conditions are very conducive to personal and professional growth.
Cons
Need to be less siloed in their business approach
Great people, questionable leadership
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Chadds Ford, PAMay 8, 2015
After 3 years at this firm I'm sorry to say leadership showed its true colors in that they have no emotional intelligence. Some of the partners showed they could not own a project instead they demonstrated their short comings and did not stand up to an abusive client to support their staff. Verbally abusing your staff never accomplishes anything when helping them to improve would be a better solution.
Pros
Great people that are dedicated
Cons
Weak leadership
Fun Environment to work in
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chadds Ford, PAJanuary 7, 2013
Great people and a great place to work. They gave me a chance to get a lot of experience in the corporate world and helped me out personally in a time of need.