IMA Employee Reviews

A great place to work
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Highland Park, MIFebruary 13, 2018
Making sure I was on my work station on time to begin my days work which consist of pulling product in a sequence order for the supplier which at times would be fun.
I enjoyed Doing Quality At IMA
Quality Inspection (Former Employee) –  Highland Park, MIJanuary 16, 2018
It's one of those places where the work seemed a lot harder at unitl you get more adjusted to it. After so long I started finishing my work so fast that it seemed slow paced.
Ima
Inbound Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  3509 Virginia Beach blvdJanuary 10, 2018
IMA was a ok job for me. It was stressful but not too stressful. As long as you met the daily and weekly goals you were fine. It got a little hard at times but it wasn't anything that you couldn't overcome
Pros
pay
Cons
quotas
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJanuary 9, 2018
Pay scale is fair but changes often , very unprofessional atmosphere. Great managers and owner. Very cut throat atmosphere. Must make sales to keep job.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Very stressful
Fast pace
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIJanuary 4, 2018
Didn't like the place.didn't like the place.didn't like the place at all its not a good place to work at all short lunch breaks and the people r crazy.
Pros
Good money
Cons
To many people
I’m not really sure
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJanuary 3, 2018
The job just didn’t seem very honest to me. Idk how anyone else would feel about it it just wasn’t the type of job I really cared to much for.........
it was what you made it
Telephone Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJanuary 2, 2018
I was refused being able to pump which was a law, a lot of favortism based on looks, no benefits, management was very rude and unprofessional, asked me questions about everything because they chose a manger without knowledge about department or training.
Small branch, big culture
Commercial Lines Intern (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSDecember 17, 2017
I worked at IMA for a short time but while there was always treated respectfully. Good work life balance for those who needed it and emphasis upon employee culture.
Productive and very happy experience
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MINovember 17, 2017
U will meet an work with alot of good people and with the staff, they are great at giving you the heads-up about the job and the people are great. The hands on experience with the job is so amazing I can't wait to work with them again.
Love my job
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Leesburg, FLOctober 27, 2017
Been working here for 11 years,love my pt ,great dr to work for,staff very nice ,we work together . Office manager very nice.Also very good primary dr.Good place to work I love it.I do learn a lot,work place good.Most enjoyable part been with the patients.
Pros
Professionel
Cons
Healthcare
Nice place to work
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 20, 2017
Great company, competitive wages, excellent benefits, nice working atmosphere. The only downside to the company is the lay-offs. Other than that it a pretty stable company to work for.
Cons
company lays off
Nice co-workers
Medical Coder (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLOctober 12, 2017
I have learned a lot. I am busy all day, which is nice. There is always some one to help you if there is a problem or you don't know something. Office procedures change all the time. It is hard to keep track of all the changes.
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  IowaSeptember 27, 2017
None. It's nothing related it is not necessary to fill in these boxes

Truly a waste to outline anything in this box

Focus on my future let me start a career
You have to be a brown noser
Multiple Positions (Former Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FLAugust 23, 2017
IMA at one point was the best place I had ever hoped to work for. However some people who will literally do anything are given power and enjoy abusing it. There is a lot of drama in the office that management loves to engage in and allows to continue. The doctors here are amazing! They work hard and they truly care for their patients like no other. However we were never allowed to tell them what goes on behind closed doors with their current practice administration and because of that the place is struggling. I have watched people with over a decade invested in that place leave because they couldn't handle the toxic enviroment. This included two doctors who had been there between 10-15 years.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Managment and favoritism
Sear assembler
Seat Assembler (Former Employee) –  Highland Park, MIAugust 2, 2017
I fully assembled Ford Mustang seats. This job has very good pay in a good work environment. The work is easy and done at a fast pace. It is a union job.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Great place to earn some extra money
Patient Access Registrar (Current Employee) –  Glen Mills, PAAugust 1, 2017
I only work part time in the evening for extra money. No stress, quick paced environment. Little to No Hassel management. Great break room with free coffee and extras. Vending machines with great choices for a low price.
Workloads
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSJuly 22, 2017
While the company is hiring more mangers & upper managers,the company continues to overload staff. It is difficult to use PTO even with unlimited PTO.
Productive hard working
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Detroit MichiganJune 16, 2017
Missing no days arrive on time every day enjoy working with people unloading trucks loading trucks taking inventory lots of overtime and inspecting parts fun learning all the jobs
Worst employer ever
Perform sleep studies (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, INJune 9, 2017
I was employed here as full time RPSGT and due to lack of physician participation rarely received a full time pay check. The lab was eventually closed. Due to lack of patients, I lost all benefits. Lab was very poorly managed at the end. My original manager was effective, kind and eager to help us learn from his experience. There was a lot of internal friction due to 2nd in command and her poor attitude and lack of teamwork.

The best part of the job was my co-workers. We all got along well and helped each other whenever possible.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Management had no loyalty to employees
Ima
sales (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJune 6, 2017
IMA was a good company to work for and the managers were very friendly and hard working. The only problem was the short breaks we would get in between shifts.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
short breaks