Image API

Image API Employer Reviews

good place to start a career
Software Developer (Current Employee), Tallahassee, FLFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: great co-workers; free coffee
Cons: vps and managers are supposed to work on multiple projects at the same time, if can't please trust your team leaders and distribute projects accordingly, rather than forget them in the queue until deadlines reached.
work is very easy
very open to new technologies so you can pick any new things you like
great co-workers, most of them are fun and smart
Fun and Friendly workplace
Data Processing Specialist (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FLJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: company picnics and bonuses quarterly
I always looked forward to reporting to work. And plus the co-workers was very friendly to work with and we developed a close relationships
Fun and productive work environment
Indexing Department (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FLNovember 19, 2013
Pros: very friendly environment, and the work is easy to learn.
Cons: compensation is not good for average employee.
I worked for Image API as a temporary employee, and a permanent employee. Compensation was low, which made life difficult financially. The atmosphere was very friendly and fun. Disagreements among employees was very rare.
Govermental Program
Filing clerk (Former Employee), Midland, TXNovember 12, 2013
Pros: great opportunity
Cons: managment wasnt very good.
I liked working here basic filing. I worked with all kinds of documents and learn quite a bit.
Typical Day at Work
Kelly Temp Service (Former Employee), Midland, TXJanuary 12, 2013
Pros: got paid every week
Cons: not make my whole 40 hours
A typical day at work would just be just sitting down until we finishd opening and processing the mail.On a Monday it would be the longest day out of the whole week,we would work from 8:00 a.m to sometimes 5:00 or 8:00 p.m.From Tuesday to Friday it would be short days, we would even work from 8:00 a.m to 9:00 a.m or from 8:00 a.m to 2:00 p.m.I would – more... not get my whole 40 hours it would be in between 20 to 25 hours a week.What I learned was all types of paper work and how to put them in order and I learned how to scan paper work in the computer.The good thing was that my co-workers and I would get along very well,we had no problems what so ever.The hardest part of the job was that we needed to prepp the mail fast because the scanners would run out of mail and we needed to take out atleast 100 batches an hour.It was hard because some people would send in a lot of reciets and we had to tape them down or make copies because they wouldnt go through the scanners.Some papers would have a lot of staples so that would hold you back as well as the taping and making copies of all the papers that would need it.We would need to have our rates in the 100's and I would always have my rates to 110%.There was no enjoyable part of the job because it was all stress eventhough we are just sitting down dealing with paper work.Sometimes the scanners mix some papers and they blame us the preppers and that would hurt our rates. – less
Very productive work place.
Production lead (Former Employee), Midland, TXDecember 6, 2012
I learned how to be in an upper management position and be able to get things done effectively and efficiently.
Overall a nice work environment to a degree.
Production (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FLMay 12, 2012
Pros: health care benefits
Cons: unprofessional staff over the employees
Productive, but not a fun workplace. Most of the people are nice and easy to work with. They do not know the job like one would hope in this type of work environment.

About Image API

Image API was founded in 1993 with a mission to pioneer the emerging science of document imaging technology. Today we're a recognized – Read more