Image API Employee Reviews

Worst Place I Have Ever Worked
Processing State Forms (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 23, 2015
Hostile environment, mismanaged, and unethical with their work and with their employees.
Harassment while trying to get my job done due to discrimination.
Condescending and discriminating to workers. Coworkers, many quit and many were let go if they do not fit with the bullying supervisor. Some coworker given privileges and they would be fired if management, corporate office, and especially Clients knew about their shady background and life style habits. Supervisors and lead also cause conflict between coworkers to benefit themselves (keep secrets and manipulate).
Fun and productive work environment
Indexing Department (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLNovember 19, 2013
I worked for Image API as a temporary employee, and a permanent employee. Compensation was low, which made life difficult financially. The atmosphere was very friendly and fun. Disagreements among employees was very rare.
Pros
very friendly environment, and the work is easy to learn.
Cons
compensation is not good for average employee.
Overall a nice work environment to a degree.
Production (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLMay 12, 2012
Productive, but not a fun workplace. Most of the people are nice and easy to work with. They do not know the job like one would hope in this type of work environment.
Pros
health care benefits
Cons
unprofessional staff over the employees
Very productive work place.
Production lead (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXDecember 6, 2012
I learned how to be in an upper management position and be able to get things done effectively and efficiently.
Typical Day at Work
Kelly Temp Service (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXJanuary 12, 2013
A typical day at work would just be just sitting down until we finishd opening and processing the mail.On a Monday it would be the longest day out of the whole week,we would work from 8:00 a.m to sometimes 5:00 or 8:00 p.m.From Tuesday to Friday it would be short days, we would even work from 8:00 a.m to 9:00 a.m or from 8:00 a.m to 2:00 p.m.I would not get my whole 40 hours it would be in between 20 to 25 hours a week.What I learned was all types of paper work and how to put them in order and I learned how to scan paper work in the computer.The good thing was that my co-workers and I would get along very well,we had no problems what so ever.The hardest part of the job was that we needed to prepp the mail fast because the scanners would run out of mail and we needed to take out atleast 100 batches an hour.It was hard because some people would send in a lot of reciets and we had to tape them down or make copies because they wouldnt go through the scanners.Some papers would have a lot of staples so that would hold you back as well as the taping and making copies of all the papers that would need it.We would need to have our rates in the 100's and I would always have my rates to 110%.There was no enjoyable part of the job because it was all stress eventhough we are just sitting down dealing with paper work.Sometimes the scanners mix some papers and they blame us the preppers and that would hurt our rates.
Pros
got paid every week
Cons
not make my whole 40 hours
Fun and Friendly workplace
Data Processing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJanuary 3, 2014
I always looked forward to reporting to work. And plus the co-workers was very friendly to work with and we developed a close relationships
Pros
company picnics and bonuses quarterly
Govermental Program
Filing clerk (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXNovember 12, 2013
I liked working here basic filing. I worked with all kinds of documents and learn quite a bit.
Pros
great opportunity
Cons
managment wasnt very good.
Dull and boring
Liaison to Client / State Submission Technician (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXMarch 13, 2014
This is the worst company I have ever worked for. They make all kinds of promises but never deliver.

2.8