This position will provide additional organizational and administrative support to the Corporate Executives as well as office administration
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Provide overall organizational support
- Manage special projects and initiatives as assigned
- Proficiency at typing correspondence, memos and other documents
- Assist with the preparation of agreements, leases, memos, letters, remarks and meeting minutes
- Coordination of all expense receipts to Accounting
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendar of President
- Schedule conference calls
- Review, organize and respond to mail
- Liaison between management and staff when applicable
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Energetic, pro-active, self -starter
- Ability to adjust to rapidly changing plans and priorities
- Customer service oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Detail oriented and able to accurately create, proof and edit emails, documents, spreadsheets, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as a strong command of the use of proper grammar and spelling
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Strong sense of urgency
- Ability to handle and follow up on multiple priorities and provide excellent task execution
- Demonstrated ability to exercise appropriate judgment and problem solving
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and remain calm
- Ability to grasp new concepts with a high level of understanding and proficiency
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor of Arts degree. Comfortable communicating with high level executives.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals and professional journals. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of executive staff and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.