Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Lantana, FL – February 5, 2014
Pros: 40% off of wholesale price of products, good pay for a basic desk job
Cons: cs director treats her employees like animals.
I have been here for almost a year and I have seen enough...
1. No attention to detail. Forget typos in marketing material- while the typical office employee has to submit to drug screening and a complete background check and job reference verification, they hired (and then fired) this woman as a Sales Director...without checking first to realize she – more... had completely made up her entire resume. We were made to practically worship this person, only to find out she was completely full of it.
2. Customer Service Director is pretty unprofessional (calling employees names, yelling, cursing).
3. Unclear goals for individual employees. They make up your job description as they go along. It's a recipe for disaster.
4. Unclear policies. One week, you are told of a new policy. The next week, you are in trouble for following said new policy. Make up your mind!
5. This company will suck the life out of you. Demands are made that you work certain events outside of your normal schedule, requiring you to sacrifice a tank of gas so that they can parade you around in a sparkly t-shirt. I wasn't asked if I could work a recent event some 30 miles away. I was told. – less