Digital Media Warehouse
Digital Media Warehouse is a leading provider of printing supplies and services. DMW continues to grow and evolve with the Wide-Format industry. DMW has become a complete source for multiple markets across the nation and into Canada by providing comprehensive wide format and 3D digital printing solutions. DMW partners with several manufactures such as HP, Canon, 3D Systems, Oce’ and many more to provide tailored solutions based on customer needs. Digital Media Warehouse utilizes equipment, print media, ink supplies, software, services and industry knowledge to provide a consultative approach in meeting clients’ needs.
Service Technician-Plotters and Printers
Job Location: Oklahoma City, OK
The Service Technician is responsible for installing, maintaining and repairing small format and large format printing equipment onsite with a clean, approachable and professional appearance. The candidate must provide an exceptional customer service experience with intent to grow into an ongoing business relationship. The associate must quickly build trust through service knowledge and trouble-shooting to offer the customer the most efficient resolution to fit their needs.
The associate in this role demonstrates a passion for product and services solutions knowledge. He/she will utilize proven technical skills to proactively engage customers in order to acknowledge needs and guide them into solutions that meet those needs. The technician must quickly develop product and solution expertise in all areas of offered print technology with the help of supplemental online tutorials, hands on training and educational courses offered by manufactures.
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong knowledge of electrical and/or mechanical repair
- Excellent Computer Experience
- Strong understanding of small format printing, large format printing, and color production processes.
- Ability to assess and troubleshoot customer software as related to hard copy output and digital scans.
- Must learn required software technologies.
- Willing to work reasonable overtime when needed
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs and move quickly within the plant
- Must possess the ability to use technology applicable to role, and to access information necessary to complete daily responsibilities
- Must possess an interest in continually developing technical skills and product knowledge
- Positive and Engaging
- Action Oriented and Self Motivated
- Integrity & Trust
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule as business dictates
- Customer Focus
Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:
Digital Media Warehouse offers competitive salaries and a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more.