imageOne Employee Reviews

Print Team Lead at Nationwide Insurance (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJuly 25, 2016
Great company, great people, and great culture. I started as a project manager, and moved into management in a few years. One of the best jobs I've ever had.

It's hard to get on with them, because people do not leave.
I enjoyed my 17 years there
Conversion Coordinator Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 1, 2016
The employees at Image One make it a fun comfortable place to work. Fun activities during the week and outside the office.
Pros
Understanding team
Amazing Workplace Culture
Operations (Former Employee) –  Oak Park, MIOctober 5, 2015
imageOne allowed me to be a part of something really unique. We used a set of core values to guide us in every task we did. My colleagues couldn't have been more supportive and the management was always understanding. The flexibility and understanding I received from the owners was amazing. I only had to leave because of a family relocation.
Pros
"We Care Friday" - a random Friday off. Your Birthday off!!
Cons
None I can think of
Productive Place
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 28, 2014
Always had things to do, and deadlines to accomplsih by a certain time. I learned to use a spredsheet and the most enjoyable part of the job is just doing the work. Overall I loved working at Image One
Stay away
account executive (Former Employee) –  Oak Park, MIJanuary 12, 2014
There is a vast disconnect between the account executives and management with little to no support. Also, the owners/management have a history or letting account executives go immediately after they secure large accounts.
Pros
Cons
Unethical management
Official response from imageOne
April 7, 2015

This is not true. One of their sales reps has been there 18 years.

My best job
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oak Park, MIFebruary 20, 2013
Serving various roles including assistant to Chief Executive Officer, President, Vice President of Sales and Vice President of Services for a $7 million dollar based company that is one of two Hewlett Packard SVIP Elite Partners in Michigan in LaserJet printers and multi-function systems.
• Team leader with the responsibility of exceeding customer service expectation levels for customer solutions and resolutions. Producing and implementing press releases, emails and letters to CEO’s, Presidents, VP’s, customers and employees. Generating and utilizing sales matrices, processes, databases and analysis relative to critical customer information.
• Raising sales activities and expanding customer database by 62% with focus on sales growth and company gross profit for top 100 customers.
• Enhancing customer service and order processing to high levels giving customer service 97% rankings and receiving Vendor of The Month Award from Quicken Loans in August 2007.
Software based company - strictly business
Technician/Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 7, 2013
Co workers were great.
Working with customers and fellow employees was good.
Very little focus on direction of company by management on how to obtain goals and using the resources available.