Imagine! Print Solutions continues to be recognized as a Great Place to Work in the Twin Cities. This year we celebrated our 25th Anniversary by acquiring more companies, expanding our Shakopee facility, and sharing our profits with our employees. Due to our continual year-on-year growth we are searching for a Facilities & Maintenance Manager.
This position is responsible for facility maintenance, upkeep of building grounds and manufacturing facility, equipment reliability, equipment uptime improvement, planning equipment downtime, and effective use of best available maintenance practices and systems.
SAMPLE DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage all aspects of supervision and direction of plant maintenance and facilities, including troubleshooting problems and timely completion of all maintenance and facilities tasks.
- Conduct thorough analysis of breakdowns and other failures to understand and correct root causes and establish systems to prevent future failures.
- Promote the effective use of preventative and predictive maintenance practices.
- Ensure all ancillary equipment in the facility including boiler and other utilities are available to support manufacturing.
- Create and use effective and useful data to improve process and practices.
- Ensure optimum operating efficiency (at minimum energy cost) to provide the plant with enough power to operate production and support equipment 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.
- Support the Wastewater Treatment in accordance with all regulatory requirements to provide correct treatment of discharge water within our permit guidelines.
SKILLS and KNOWLEDGE
- 8-10 years related experience in a manufacturing or printing environment.
- College degree preferred (but not required)
- Hands on experience in maintenance & facilities management (People development a must!)
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, MS Project.
- Experience with maintenance work order systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply on-line at www.imagineps.com