Imagine! Print Solutions in Shakopee, MN is currently seeking an experience Graphic Designer. Selected individual must have solid experience leading creative projects from concept through execution to support marketing initiatives. Excellent project management and client service skills, along with great energy.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create excellent designs including promotional material, direct mail pieces, flyers, brochures, packaging, trade show graphics, booth designs, banners, logos, web landing pages and support Marketing’s on-line presence.
- Present rough sketches of ideas, discuss them with internal clients, and make necessary changes.
- Execute creative strategic-driven designs independently and collaboratively
- Oversee projects from conception through completion
- Understand the brand and apply established brand standards and formats when necessary
SKILLS and KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Art, Graphic Design or related field (or equivalent experience/+ 5 years)
- Solid understanding of design fundamentals; typography, color theory, composition, etc.
- Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- 5 years’ experience in preparing files for digital and offset printing
- Working knowledge of html, video and 3D (desired)
- Strong conceptual thinker who possess a wide range of design capabilities
- Solid background in both print and digital design
- Ability to adapt to change in direction, thrive under pressure and easily prioritize in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to present concepts to creative director and senior management
Interested applicants are encouraged to visit our website at www.imagineps.com
Indeed - 15 months ago