Imagine! Print Solutions seeks a Warehouse Material Handler to join its team! Imagine! offers competitive wages, full benefits package, and long-term growth potential! Visit our website at www.imagineps.com to learn more about our growing company!
SHIFTS: Monday – Friday 3pm – 11:25pm
Monday – Thursday 7pm – 5:25am
The Warehouse Material Handler is responsible for locating incoming warehouse inventory and fulfilling timely and accurate delivery of stock to the requesting departments including production, kitting and fulfillment.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Pull order requests and deliver to requested area in a timely and accurate manner
- Locate product physically and electronically
- Put away inventory in accordance with warehousing procedures
- Fill out paperwork as required
- Ensure inventory accuracy in all transactions
- Ensures product is labeled and packaged in accordance to Imagine! Print Solutions specifications
- Communicate issues and discrepancies to manager
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and work areas
- Assist in Receiving as needed or directed by manager
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS and KNOWLEDGE:
- Basic math skills and knowledge of simple computer operations
- Ability to operate lift trucks safely and efficiently
- Problem solving, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to read and understand oral/written instructions
- Ability to operate required equipment necessary
- Previous knowledge of warehouse operations
- Ability to communicate/understand written as well as oral instructions.
Please complete our online application at http://www.imagineps.com/careers_opportunities.asp.
Imagine! Print Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.