Imagine Communications

Imagine Communications Employer Reviews

Good Starting
Engineer (Current Employee), Tri Sate AreaJuly 18, 2014
Good starting, above payed but no growth.

Benefits OK

Not much advancement.
Change
Quality Engineering Manager, Operations Team (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 9, 2014
Imagine Communications is in the middle of a large change in the supply chain under new leadership. Assembly lines are being moved to new locations, requiring extensive qualification activities.
Dynamic working environment
Project Manager (Current Employee), WinnershMay 25, 2014
Pros: work life balance
Cons: lack of variety of projects
Running multiple Projects for a large UK based customer.
Running projects from reqquirements gathering working with Business Analysts to specifify through to delivery into Production including financial Management.
Easy Going and Educational Work Place
Premium Level Support Technician (Current Employee), Sandyford, DublinFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: amazing knowledge base
Cons: bad management, low salary
Working hours are generous with room to balance work/life easily. Everyday is different which is interesting, from outages to projects to training etc you never know what you are going in for.
When I started I knew basic computer skills, in the 3 yrs I have been employed here I have excelled at all tasks and was given the opportunity to progress from – more... basic set ups right into Trainee Network Engineering. This was a good opportunity for me to progress and I learned quickly with the help of my peers and generally nice people.
The hardest part of working for that company is the bad management and ideas created by people powered by money and not what is actually best for customers and a network, this can be quite frustrating at times.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the staff I work with and the projects we do together in creating better services and troubleshooting current issues. Challenging and rewarding in knowledge gained. – less
Sr Brand Service Executive (Current Employee), MumbaiApril 17, 2013
Pros: learned crises management
Cons: faulty hr policies and admin
Very close deadlines