Imagine Learning Employee Reviews

Great culture, Positive environment.
Educational Support Consultant (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTOctober 18, 2015
Awesome company with great mission. Pay is decent and the company has a healthy transparency about how things are going. Ended on a sour note, but that was due to one particular manager. Otherwise, the management seemed pretty good.

Had some great co-workers, and going into schools and seeing students using the program and how much it helped them was the most enjoyable part of the position I had.
Pros
Free food, fun events, great mission/vision, fulfilling responsibilities
Cons
Management, heavy work load at times, not-so-stellar 401k match.
Best Place I Have Ever Worked
Admin (Current Employee) –  ProvoSeptember 8, 2015
Imagine Learning has a great culture, great people, fun work environment, and management truly values employees. We work hard but play hard too.

As if working for a company with such a great culture isn't enough, it is extremely rewarding to be part of a business that changes lives of children.

Imagine Learning really does live it's Mission and Values. Love being a part of the team.
Pros
Work environment, making a difference for students, fun parties, lots of food, wellness program, great benefits, work-life balance.
Cons
401K match is low.
Fun workplace that promotes individual growth
Associate Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTJanuary 29, 2015
When I was first hired to work for Imagine Learning, I was worried that I would feel like the odd-person-out being the only woman developer and recently graduating with a CS minor (not major). However, everyone there was quick to help me get started and introduce themselves to me. Even the CEO knew my name! Just a few months later, I have grown to become the technical lead on my team as well as the Scrum Master. If you have the desire to learn more about the back-end work, people will teach you. If you want to be in a more leadership role, opportunities come up. The typical day at work isn't easy, but it is intellectually challenging in a good way. And the culture is all about having fun! There are foosball and table tennis tables, Bagel Wednesdays, Pizza Fridays, and so much more. But the best part is the people you work with. No matter where they are in the company, they care about you.
Pros
great people, free lunches, fully stocked pantry, benefits, intellectually challenging
Cons
in provo, utah

4.8