FundInsight Implementation/SQL Specialist
We are looking for an extremely bright and performance driven Implementation Specialist to join our growing Client Support team. This person will work with our team supporting our FundInsight product for investment allocators and will be involved in all aspects of onboarding new clients as well as supporting existing clients. Initially, this person will be focused primarily on the internal execution and management of product and client tasks, but the successful candidate will grow into a client facing role as they become proficient with the product and our process.
The preferred candidate will be an intelligent multi-tasker who is able to deal with the simultaneous management of a wide variety of tasks while bringing analytical and detail oriented organizational skills to each and maintaining project workflows and deadlines. The job requires proficiency in working with data including comfort with MS SQL and Excel and preferably knowledge of investment performance metrics. The candidate must also be able to communicate effectively both with other team members as well as financial firm executives, analysts and back-office staff. The ideal candidate would combine strong technical skills and project management experience with a customer service oriented background.
As this is an entry level position, we are willing to train the person with the required skill sets who may lack the practical business experience described above. If this describes you, come and be part of a ground floor opportunity with a dynamic and fast growing technology company where your contributions can lead to increasing opportunity and you’ll enjoy a small company and entrepreneurial work environment. This is a fast-track position for a growth-oriented and intelligent self-starter.
- BA/BS in Life/Computer Sciences, Finance or similar field (top of class or demonstration of
commitment to excellence a big plus).
- SQL Server (middle level at least)
- Any programming language background is a plus
- Experience in a Project/Task Management role is a plus
- A sharp team player with an ability to learn quickly and to know when to ask for help in managing
- Ability to stay organized and focused under pressure with strong troubleshooting skills
- Analytical and “attention to detail” nature and excellent time manager
- Previous tech support experience or experience working with technology teams (big plus but not
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; Ability to write technical product documentation
is a plus
If interested in this position, please email a cover letter and resume.