We are an EMS (Electronic Manufacturing Service) company located in Elk Grove Village, IL. We provide High Mix Low Volume complete turnkey Printed Circuit Board Assembly services to our customers including component source, fab, PCBA and testing.
MYDATA My500 Solder Paste Jet Printer
MYDATA My100SX Pick-n-Place
Vitronics Soltec XPM3i Reflow Oven
· Daily PCBA process and manufacturing issues.
· Define, develop, and provide support for SMT, wave and select soldering systems, and Rework processes.
· Support major equipment in the operating, programming, troubleshooting, and maintenance, including machines such as Jet printer, pick/place, reflow, wave solder, BGA rework.
· Track quality and productivity yields of production lines.
· Recommend and perform continuous improvement in all production areas.
· Workmanship defects per IPC-A-610 and participate in the root cause analysis for any defective products.
· Train/guide technicians and operators.
Post Automated Hand Assembly processes and Conformal Coating.
· Quality Management including ISO
· Technical Support to customers, production, program manager and sales
· Handle complaints / feedbacks from customer and come up the corrective action and root cause analysis
· Minimum 5 years working in the electronics manufacturing environment.
· Hands-on experience and knowledge in the operation
· Must have good understanding of SMT processes and be able to identify/solve production daily issues.
· Must be able to understand basic elements, including reading of BOM, ECO/ECNs, assembly, fab, and mechanical drawings.