IMC

IMC Employee Reviews

Great working place
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Jericho, NYMay 21, 2015
The days always started off the same, I knew my assignment when i walked in the door and it was hard at first but as time continued my daily task became easier, my co- workers always supported me and helped me whenever i needed the help, there was never any real hard part of the day once i got used to it. Great work envionment..
NA
Field Engineer (Former Employee), Allentown, PAApril 29, 2015
Pros: NA
Cons: NA
There's lot of scope to learn and always encourage team members to get involved in learning process.
I gained a very good experience on LTE systems and LTE technology by working in the lab.
Management has been very supportive when it comes to learnig new things.
co-workers are always helpful and supportive in troubleshooting the things.
Cook (Current Employee), Carolina, PRMarch 16, 2015
Pros: free luch
Cons: no healthcare
Good area for work, good team work, very fun and enjoy work here, excelent co-workers and manager, nice place to work. much thing to do every day
productive and a good place to grow
Warehouseman/ order puller (Former Employee), Canoga Park, CAFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: work hours and coworkers all help each other
pulling auto parts from the warehouse based on the need of the day. I learned time constraints and job quality. Management was supportive and resourceful. my coworkers were all team players. The hardest part of the job was having to relocate.
Great Place to work
Accounts Receivable Customer Satisfaction (Current Employee), Canoga Park, CANovember 9, 2014
Pros: salary is comparable to other jobs
Cons: too far from my home
I fell in love with IMC the first day i started, however after working 60 miles away from home its time for a change...my typical day is making deposits of COD batches for 6 of 17 branches, applying the deposit, research of missing money from the routes or past due money found on the aging. i learned a new computer software system SAP and have become proficient. love all my co-workers!!
Productive and fast paced
Inventory Associate and Assistant (Current Employee), Syosset, NYOctober 1, 2014
Pros: having your own office.
Cons: no match on your 401
Good people to work for. Starting my day off cycle counting, after I was done I would pull orders. When the drivers came in I would give them the route they needed for the day. Making sure all the orders go out on time. My co-workers were always helpful when it started to become busy. The hardest part of the day was getting the shipping orders ready before UPS and Fed-Ex were there to pick up the shipping.
management suck
HVAC Technician (Former Employee), Lansdowne, PAJuly 28, 2014
no raise, no benifits, no nothing. They keep you under 40hrs now
The enviroment was absolutely Pro-client oriented. I loved it!
Senior Sales Executive/ Managing Director (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 16, 2014
Pros: challenging
Cons: who focuses on the contra positive? it's usually pointless.
In a typical workday:

Mornings I resolved client support issues. Typically, I would engage tech support resources from outside the company, Blooomberg, Reuters, Pershing, Dell, IBM, Cisco Systems, etc. Mornings involved pure problem solving with a high-touch client orientation.

Afternoons were typically spent talking to and meeting new prospective clients; either by video conference or face-to-face visits with clients in different parts of Latin America.

Evenings were spent managing existing clients relationships. Sometime this meant engaging in brain storming sessions with clients about future growth ... at other times, this meant attending a Charity Event hosted by my client's favorite charity. IMC's high-touch client focus implied on thing as central to the company's ethos: We work together, we live together.
The freedom of being your own boss.
IMAGE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: you make your own schedule
Cons: not consistant work
I made the company. As a Wardrobe assistant I helped clients achieve their goal in changing the perception of how they are looked at by their appearance. It was challenging to say the least, but it was an adventure I would make again.
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Current Employee), New Hyde Park, NYNovember 18, 2013
IMC / NY Times Company is a easy place to work.
Ego's are left at the door. Working on your individual monthly goals but also working with your team to attain the overall team goal makes the each day go by faster.
A Productive fast ,work place
Sales/Customer Service (Former Employee), Kirkland, WAOctober 16, 2013
Pros: company truck
Cons: they were a family co, bought up by a corp.
I Really enjoyed working at Imc in the early years, I have always
said I worked for my customer in the Morning and Imc in the
afternoon, I learned how to truly make a Customer happy.
And enjoyed doing so ...
The hardest part of the job was the day Traffic and trying to get to my Client as soon as possible.
A lot of good people to work with !
I enjoyed being able to work with happy people.
Housekeeping (Former Employee), High Point, NCSeptember 30, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: being bought out!
I enjoyed working with happy people. But, the management could have been better and the pay could've been better. I covered a lot of the building and it is not easy and more so tire some.
wonderful place to work
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Foothill Ranch, CASeptember 11, 2013
Pros: free lunches for all holidays, birthday lunches by limo to balboa bay club.
Cons: no complaints
this was a true family atmoshere everyone was very friendly
new employees always commented on the friendliness and caring
of management and fellow employees. It was a pleasure to come to work everyone helped each other.
Great co-workers.
Radiation Therapist (Current Employee), Murray, UTSeptember 10, 2013
Pros: great co-workers. they keep up on lots of new technology.
Cons: market is flooded. treated as if your disposable.
Love my co-workers. Has been a great place to work at. Have lots of experience at new treatment technology. A typical day is treating 30 patients. The patients make doing this job enjoyable and having a great team to work with. The hardest part of the job is treating terminal pediatrics. What I have learned in this field is don't take your life and health for granted. Tell your family you love them as much as possible. Like the song live life as if you we're dying. I enjoy my job. I feel very blessed that I have picked a career that I will retire in.
IMC is gone
decline to state (Current Employee), Foothill Ranch CaAugust 2, 2013
IMC was purchased by B&B electronics. Almost everything that was IMC is now gone.
Delivering car parts
Driver (Former Employee), Orange, CAJuly 24, 2013
Pros: no pros this job
Cons: i didn't have time for lunch
I worked at IMC as a driver. I would deliver car parts such as clutches, rotors, brakes, coolant , radiators etc. The staff was very complicated to work with. They were not organized and did not have communicate with the employees. They did not offer any type of benefits. They also did not cover the full gas expenses they had said they would cover.
good place to gain experience
Mechanic/ Quality Inspector Pax (Former Employee), MDApril 19, 2013
Pros: cws friday
Cons: humidity in summertime
good stepping stone to further my career. Working for Boeing is one of the highlights of my career.
Contract Job
Plumber (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALJanuary 21, 2013
Pros: in town work
Cons: contract ran out
Love working for this company, just the contract ran out too soon.
fun workplace
Driver/warehouse (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDSeptember 13, 2012
Pros: gives x-mas bonus
Cons: short brakes
Warehouse is hot in summer and cold in winter. Employer doesn,t provide heat or airconditioning for workers
As Electrical Planner, my office was spacious and comfortable.
Electrical planner, Estimator/Expeditor (Former Employee), HOVIC Refinery, St. Croix, U.S.V.I.September 6, 2012
Pros: the guys all looked forward to my workscopes.
Cons: the growing backlog.
As each electrical job came to HOVIC Maintenance, I would have to Check it out,
Walk it out,
Make a material list
Write a work scope.
Reserve material from the warehouse
Order material that is not in the warehouse,
Receive and secure said material, then,after all is ready
Assign the job to the appropriate crew at the wednesday planning meeting and give them the work scope and material.

About IMC

When you need an ambulance or a fire truck, TriTech doesn't want you waiting any longer than necessary for help to find you. TriTech – Read more