IMC Employee Reviews

was a contract worker
Sheet Metal Worker (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 6, 2018
started out as a contract worker for a temp place called Manpower, then after a while they started to dire from the contract people, I was liked by one of the supervisors and was offered a full time job,
Pros
was a job
Cons
still had to work a second job to make more money
Not my cup of tea
Senior WebSphere Administrator (Former Employee) –  Canoga Park, CADecember 5, 2017
micro-management, unnecessary stress and good pay.
I was not alone in my frustrations, but I was the only one in our group whose status in the US was not dependent on my job.
Pros
auto parts discounts, good pay
Faced paced
Electrician (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLNovember 27, 2017
Faced paced work environment. Excellent direction and plan. Learned allot about commercial buildings. Hardest part was getting our work around fire alarm pluming and ventilation shafts.
fun place to work
Payment Processor, Cash (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 18, 2017
fun, lots to learn, easy going employees. manager was very flexible and we were allowed to work as much overtime as we wanted because there was always so much to do.
Pros
fun relaxing atmosphere
Cons
closed
Great team members who created a positive, caring, and supportive environment to work in.
Clinical Documentation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Murray, UTOctober 14, 2017
At the beginning of the day we receive our case load assignments. Then we had morning huddle via conference call with a positive thought for the day. While waiting for everyone to call in we were able to talk with each briefly about our personal lives. This built the team as a group and increased the care and concern that we have toward each other. Then we reviewed concurrent and new admissions in order to find areas to improve MD documentation. We communicated with physicians after our assessments to help them improve their documentation. Lastly we reconciled each case after the coder coded it to see if our code matched theirs.

I learned it is extremely important to accurately reflect, in words, the care the patient is receiving and how sick they are. The integrity of the document is reflective of the acuity of the illness of the patient and the care that they require and resources needed. The integrity of this document impacts the integrity of the organization.

Management leads by example. They keeps us on track with organizational and team goals. They provide personalized feedback frequently with one on one quarterly reviews as well as monthly audits. Management is kind, caring, and creates an atmosphere of mutual respect and good friendly relationships with each team member. We are all felt part of a family and spend a lot of time together.

The work place culture provided very strong core. These values were clear and concise. The values guided your actions in how you treat others and how you perform your job. The workplace culture also highly emphasized our Living
  more... Well in all aspects of our lives - physical, financial, spiritual, emotional, ect. They recognized that the more healthy we are in all aspects of our lives the better able we are to care for others.

The hardest part of the job was writing the queries to providers. These queries had to provide them with all of the clinical indicators, risk factors, and treatment that coincided with the options we provided to them for a more accurate diagnosis. This diagnose could not be considered as "leading." This diagnosis also needed to be able to be coded by the coders.

The most enjoyable part of the job was our team relationships. It also was enjoyable to try to play detective. To put all the pieces together that the provider may have missed in order to close up the holes in their documentation.
Pros
Flexibility as this was a exempt position that did not require clocking in and out.
Cons
The salary and health benefits was not comparable at all to their other major competitor.
IMC Warehouse Associate
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GASeptember 28, 2017
This is a great job to get the underlying knowledge of how a warehouse operates. No forklifts, just JLGs. Easy labor and mangers work with you. Just hard to advance, career wise.
Pros
Easy labor and guaranteed hours
Cons
No advancement oportunites
fun work place
Crusher Forman (Former Employee) –  Caldwell, IDSeptember 22, 2017
it is a fun place to work. the people are nice. they send there employees to a lot of treining. and keep them up to speed. with is going on in the industery
Warehouse Associate
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLSeptember 19, 2017
Responsible for shipping duties such as pulling orders, packaging, labeling, and loading delivery trucks
Unloaded delivery trucks and conducted and checked for damaged products
Conducted inventory counts and stocked products
fun place to work
Sous Chef (Former Employee) –  Huntington, NYSeptember 8, 2017
fun, fast paced, good food, good people. owners, managers, and employees take pride in the product and service so it's refreshing to see. family owned.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
no benefits at all.
simple job. cleaning.
Cleaning Crew (Former Employee) –  Leesville, LAJuly 5, 2017
ok job, go in clean for 8hrs and go home. fill out reports and paperwork weekly and you are typically supervised the entire time......................
Pros
good pay, nice co-workers
Cons
management

Want to know more about IMC?

Ask a question
Great corporate culture and talented people.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Holmdel, NJJune 9, 2017
Very warm place with nice and talented people which make it fun. At least once a month, there is pizza for lunch and baked goods are in the kitchen for all to eat almost weekly.
Down side is the long hours which make work/life balance tough. Management is very demanding, inconsistent and controlling which makes it hard to get work done well.
Pros
Company culture
Cons
Micro management and negative feedback outweights positive
It is a fun laid back job
Stage hand (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 10, 2017
At the end of the day the checks is fat if your able to get your hours, it's a real battle if your new but the longer your there the more they'll call you.
Divertido con comida gratis
Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 1, 2017
Excelente trabajo, con excelentes beneficios para empleados.
great place to work
Conversion Worker I (Former Employee) –  West VirginiaSeptember 25, 2016
Worked for IMC for 12 years, they treated their employees with respect and had employee appreciation days throughout the year. Provided company picnics.
Fun, and productive place to work for
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 21, 2016
An absolute fantastic place to work for. I learned so many great things. Being an Executive assistant helped me grow in my career path.
Productive fun and energetic
Administrative Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 18, 2016
Exciting to learn how to work with deadlines, different types of invoices for this industry, muti-task with customer accounts, fast pace work environment with minimal supervision.
Great job for 32 years
Crane & Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Bartow, FLMay 22, 2016
Work day could be from 8-16 hours

Preventative Maintenance, Safety Procedures (company and federal)

Large Crane/Small equipment operations

Great co-workers and management teams

Hardest part of job was working double shifts or until the job was completed due to production demands

The best part of the job was operating the large cranes and challenging my skills
Pros
Opportunities to learn new skills, salary, benefits
Cons
Shutting down of plants and facilities resulting in layoffs
great op for managment skills
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Chestertown, MDMay 3, 2016
I enjoyed working on IMC/MS had the chance to learn and gain great work management skills. The ability to learn and keep the knowledge of medication in memory. The ability to multi task and care for patient holistic
Pros
patient care
Cons
pay not as good as other facility
Productive and fun work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 6, 2016
A typical day of work would be calling customers both inbound and outbound to refinance there mortgage. Also entering personal information into computer and pulling there credit report. The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that I played an important role with the customer in decision making. Also knowing that I was helping the customer made me feel appreciated and that I was doing my job. The hardest part of the job would be the 12 hour shifts.
Pros
cash incentives, health benefits
Cons
short breaks
Imc
(Cashier) Airport (LMM) (Former Employee) –  Carolina, PRDecember 29, 2015
while i was working in with the company IMC they provided me with the benefits of dental care double pay on my birthday still getting paid on my sick days,also Received up to 5! sick day
Pros
dental care medical insurance
Cons
under staffed