iMemories

iMemories United States Employee Reviews

High turn over rate in most departments
Photo & Image Editor (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AzMarch 31, 2015
They have had multiple turn overs since I began working for them. From HR to basic employees, all management, and owners in my time there. Which in turn has prevented raises, bonuses and other incentives to be distributed.
Not promising
Scene Select Specialist (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZMay 4, 2014
Typical day at work is sitting down at a computer trying to meet goals seeing how many assets you can get done.
Help Customers with their photos
Photo technician (Former Employee), Scottsdale. AZMay 2, 2014
Pros: full time and benefits
Cons: interfied with my school.
You make sure that the customer is always happy. You scan photos, collages, slide and negative into the computer. After you photo shop them and put their photos on the companies website. I learned to multitask 3-4 things at a time sometimes 5-6. management is nice and so are the co-workers. Hardest part is to getting used to the routine. after that everything becomes easy.
Horrible place to work
Warehouse / Order Entry (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZDecember 10, 2013
Cons: long hours, poor compensation, micromanagement
If you are not in the "clique" then you are just a number. The company does not care about you but the numbers. They expect you to move your entire life around the company and if you do not then you are on the chopping block.

Co-workers are non-responsive, mainly because you are expected to be a machine and not talk. Most people wear headphones so they cannot talk.
horrible supervisor
shipping and receiving (Former Employee), Scottsdale, ArizonaOctober 28, 2013
My position was seasonal. I had a horrible supervisor. She was so disrespectful to me and others in her department. She called me an idiot on a daily basis. One heavy set young man that worked there she called him dump truck behind his back. She had other derogatory names for other employees as well. Her attitude was so negative that I dreaded going to work every day. When I was hired they told me I would be hired for one position yet they put me in another position.
Productive and fun workplace with inviting atmosphere.
Assistant to Audio Technician (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZSeptember 23, 2013
Pros: very light atmosphere, laid back.
Cons: was a long commute.
Overall, iMemories was an excellent working experience and gave me a great foundation to launch my career. The employees were always lighthearted and easy to talk to.
A day's work at iMemories felt very productive and rewarding.
Scene Select & Researcher (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZSeptember 12, 2012
I worked as a Scene Selector and Researcher on 3rd Shift. My job was to select scenes from personal video recordings and designate them to specific chapters. If a captured video had an issue like tracking problems, I had to research the original tape and see if the issue was visible on the original tape. The management and co-workers made work an exceptional environment. We all helped each other out any way possible and became very close friends. The toughest part of the job was the expected quota. The amount of video one would be expected to complete in 8rs would sometimes feel over-whelming. Having to work so hard to get a good productivity score made the shift fly by though.