Imex Management, Inc. ( www.imexmanagement.com ) is a leading U.S. representative of overseas trade shows, marketing exhibit space to U.S. and Canadian exporters and export promotion organizations. We are looking for a bright, self motivated individual who will recruit and market companies to our overseas trade shows in the form of exhibit space and sponsorship sales. This position is designed for people with great interpersonal, salesmanship and customer service skills. Compensation for this position is a combination of base salary and commission. Commission is not limited, so your earning potential is driven by your own sales.
This is an excellent opportunity for an aggressive self starter and ideal for a recent college graduate or young professional with a desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic global business environment and enjoy the perks of domestic and international travel.
- Generate a minimum of 30 to 40 cold calls per day, and follow up with existing clients
- Make exhibit space and sponsorship sales to North American firms
- Develop new accounts and build rapport with clients via phone calls, e-mails, letters and face-to-face meetings
- Explore new business leads and maintain contact with already provided leads
- Use and help maintain client information, notes and sales history in company database
- Compile and analyze competing events by traveling to, and attending, industry shows and adding new companies to sales database
- Oversee the sales process from initial contact through show close, including follow-up on payment collection, to ensure a smooth and efficient operation
- Provide excellent customer service to all exhibitors, attendees and vendors
- Work with management and others within the company to develop new ideas to grow sales
- Meet monthly and quarterly sales goals
- Communicate contacts and sales activities by recording it in database
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related Business, preferred
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Business-level computer skills in a Microsoft Office environment, MS Access a plus
- Ability to travel to industry events domestically and overseas
- Creative, resourceful, self-motivated team player with drive to succeed
- Experience with foreign travel, living and/or languages a plus
Employer Matched Retirement Plan
Paid Time Off
For consideration, please submit cover letter and resume.
Imex Management's mission is to promote and facilitate North American participation in international trade events.
Since 1987, we've...