IMG College Employee Reviews

Studio Host (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCJuly 10, 2017
Only work part time as a studio host. That said, I do enjoy the work. Always fun working in the world of sports. Tough to advance up without living in Winston-Salem yet also tough because must start part time to move up. Meaning you have to find something else to help pay bills while you wait.
Pros
Free food during football season
Professional organization
Associate General Manager, Wake Forest (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCMay 30, 2017
Example of a small business doing well and being acquired by a much larger company. Benefits became better but corporate red tape slowed the growth opportunities.
Pros
Corporate culture
Cons
Middle management firings
Propert Assistant (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 5, 2017
Really enjoyed my time with IMG. Very fast pace and demanding job but being around sports on an everyday basis is highly enjoyable and really makes the work worth it.
Hosting the Michigan Football and Basketball Games was a thrill
U-Michigan Football Studio Host (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIApril 25, 2017
I really enjoyed my time Hosting Michigan Football and Basketball games for WJR, WOMC and WWJ Radio in Detroit. l really loved my interaction with the games broadcast team. It was a thrill!
Pros
Talking Michigan Football and Basketball was awesome
Fun & Up Beat Company
Accounts Payable Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCFebruary 25, 2017
The company is growing by leaps and bounds and offers advancement within the company before looking out side for employees. You work hard but you also get to play hard as well.
Pros
Workout room with Locker rooms and showers
Fun Workplace
Accounts Payable Assistant (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCJanuary 25, 2017
Great place to work closely with upper management to learn the inner workings of the organization. Work place is a fun collaborative environment with all departments working cohesively to ensure success.
Awsome Job with a Half Court in the lobby
Highlight Cutter/Online Media Support (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCMarch 11, 2016
The funnest job I've ever had. If you love sports then you'll love this place.They treat you great. I'm just waiting on a promotion.
Pros
Fun work good pay
Cons
no benefits for PT employees
Nba
Account Executive - Auburn University Athletics (Current Employee) –  Auburn, ALFebruary 20, 2015
• Sell Football and Men's and Women’s Basketball Season Tickets, Corporate Packages, Partial Plans, Group Tickets, and other Ticket products
• Call current and past customers and cold-call new sales leads to generate sales
• Contact area businesses and individuals via phone, in-person appointments and networking events to sell season tickets, corporate, partial plans and group ticket plans.
• Work all home games, performing various ticket sales and service duties throughout the game
• Build relationships to provide repeat business and excellent customer service
• Achieve and exceed weekly, monthly and annual sales goals established by management
• Act proactively to create opportunities for new business with existing customers
• Provide superior customer service to clients throughout the season
• Miscellaneous duties as assigned by General Manager
working enviroment is great
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSDecember 9, 2014
A typical day at work consist of calling clients and prospective clients, work on fulfillment of current inventory and doing research to find creative way to sell new and unsold inventory. I have learned more about the inner working of the collegiate sports industry and how it works. Management at IMG is supportive and family oriented. My co-workers are very creative and there is a real team atmosphere. The hardest part of the job is the variables that are outside of your control. The most enjoyable part of the job is the events that require a presence of IMG employees and the success one finds in making a client extremely happy.
Pros
access to sporting events, country club membership, and family atmosphere
Cons
lack of substantial income and advancement oppurtunities are slim
Wonderful place to learn about sales, sports, and marketing
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 2, 2014
I had a great time at IMG, it was always fun and was definitely a "cool"place to work.
Pros
Access to very cool events and sponsor related activities
Cons
My position was not always challenging once I had mastered everything
Great environment
Regional Sales Director (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 10, 2014
A great environment with great people that work there. It opened up a lot of new doors for me professionally.
IMG Ticketing
General Manager - UTSA Athletics (Current Employee) –  winston salemNovember 1, 2013
great place. you have the ability to run your property how you see fit, as long as your profitable
National Sales Support Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 10, 2013
The experiences gained from the work performed can be used in any other company or industry
Pros
Lunch breaks when you wanted
Cons
long days
Co-Workers
Sports Marketing & Sponsorships - Acct Executive (Former Employee) –  Lawrence, KSAugust 10, 2013
This was primarily a corporate sponsorship sales office, so most employees were in sales. I worked with several account executives in my time in the office, and I mostly enjoyed all of them. I learned there are different ways to make contact with potential clients, and how important communication is with the account executive and client can be.
It was a great learning experience for me.
Great management and supportive team environment
Account Executive at Wofford College (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCDecember 6, 2012
Typical day at work consists of cold calling, prospecting, meeting with new clients, and managing current accounts.
Pros
strong benefit package
Cons
low compensation