IMG Employee Reviews

Great learning experience
Intern (Current Employee) –  Blacksburg, VAJanuary 25, 2017
The people in the group are very helpful and want each other to succeed. My boss is always willing to look at my work to give pointers as to where I could improve.
great job
Staff Employee/Grounds Keeper (Current Employee) –  Bradenton, FLJanuary 24, 2017
Loved working with the young kids and helping them to develop the baseball skills needed to be successful. I worked with their pitching skills and helping them to succeed at tournament.
great
Property Assistant (Former Employee) –  Piscataway, NJJanuary 5, 2017
Typical day is game days where we deal with college sponsors.

Learn a lot about the relationship between organizations

co-workers were awesome

Job is not really hard if you work hard
Professional
SAP QA Integration Tester, Finance and Treasury (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 9, 2016
I enjoyed the experience that obtained while employed IMG, the environment is what helped me realize that Qa Analyst is the career I want to be in, while working towards being a business analyst and expanding my knowledge in IT.
SAP Manual Tester
SAP QA Analyst (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCNovember 1, 2016
Great company to work with, we meet every morning to go over testing from previous day and then talk about what we will be working on for the day.

Hardest part was data issues, most of the data we have for testing was incorrect and not known until we started testing.

I love the fact that it was quite flexible, I worked remotely, and I could work anytime as long as I have all my work completed.
IMG is a great company with great workers.
Ticketing Internship (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALOctober 26, 2016
IMG has been a great internship experience. I have learned a lot about prospecting and sales. I hope to get in the sports industry and I think that this was an excellent start.
Good experience
Sponsor Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 16, 2016
Great experience out of college. Rough pay, but the experiences and people you meet are worth it. I had opportunities to travel and great my own hours at times.
IMG review
Remote SAP QA Tester (Former Employee) –  RemoteAugust 13, 2016
This was a good first job to get my feet wet. It was the entry point for me into software testing. Though I worked very long hours it was great opportunity to get very good experience.
Pros
Good Salary
Cons
Long Hours
Fun job, met many creatives, great experience
Model (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 23, 2016
I loved working as a model with IMG. Management was great, they were well connected and extremely knowledgeable of the business. I got to work with a diverse group of people in the fashion industry and my experience traveling to Europe and Australia was priceless in learning about different cultures. As a model you learn how to best present yourself in a way that will make you valuable to a brand's image. The hardest part of my job (and I think most models would agree) was waiting in lines for castings that were hours long and staying patient while waiting on set. As a model you learn that the end product is most important to the client and that you are only one part of the larger project. To be hired and rehired requires that you maintain a professional manner even when you've been standing all day on set or backstage. Successful models are team players. From my years of experience as a model I know how to keep my cool when problems arise or a job goes far overtime. I've always strived to maintain a good level of enthusiasm and graciousness.
Pros
Good compensation, comped travel expenses, travel
Cons
No salary so income not always consistent, inconsistent working conditions
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Livermore, CAFebruary 26, 2016
started off as a material handler. cleaning up around the warehouse. cleaning the machines. driving forklift. Organize all the tools used in the warehouse, etc.....
Very Active
Film Internship (Current Employee) –  Soho, NYAugust 20, 2015
Fun you sit at your desk and you work with directors and watch and learn the life of a director
Co-Workers are fun to hang out with, always energetic!
Hardest part isnt none, you just dont get paid..
Actors are the most enjoyable part!
Pros
Lunch, Directors, Actors, Safe, Fun, Awesome
Cons
No Money for hard work
Gain experience
Key Grip/Backstage Tech (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 11, 2015
Working at this company was an excellent opportunity for me. I learned alot about the industry and gained alot of experience. I learned the value of hard work, and the value of team work.
Interesting place to work. Unique privately held company
Client Services Associate - Talent Marketing (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMay 11, 2015
Every day could be different. Fast-paced environment. Co-workers were the best part of the job. Outsourced IT department was not a good fit considering the company is international and needed much more than what was available. It was very frustrating to work under those conditions. Training is not very good. You must be a self learner/starter and figure it out! Certain offices are more together and organized than others. Perks used to be decent years ago, then went to almost nothing. It may come back with new owners. I hope so. Morale is horrible.
Pros
Casual Fridays
Cons
Top Heavy, Not so much advancement for female workers
Seasonal Job
Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Key Biscayne, FLApril 2, 2015
Like any seasonal job, my position at IMG was bound to come to an end. As such, being seasonally hired doesn't give you job security or benefits.
That being said it was a fun team to work with while putting together the Sony Open. I met a lot of great people there and learned a lot about project management. The Sony Open (Now Miami Open) is the 5th largest tennis event in the world. It took an enormous team to make this event happen. During the tournament I would work nearly 90 hour weeks, that left no time for anything else. This only taught me more about time management and hard work.
Pros
Free admission to tennis matches, free lunches during tournament.
Cons
Worked 80-90 hr weeks at points, no work life balance
Temporary Position
Championship Assistant (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXMarch 28, 2015
The Samsung World Championship was a temporary assignment located in the Woodlands, TX. The team had a wonderful time coordinating this event.
Small Company
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAMarch 1, 2015
Not a whole lot of vision but solid working environment.
Great opportunity to learn on the job but not much else

No real chance for advancement
IMG is a great small company
Web Developer (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 3, 2015
IMG is a great small company to work for. They have grown over the past few years and are absolutely worth anyone's time to check out if you are looking to be a part of a small team doing database work.
Great company
Director (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 30, 2015
IMG is a great company that offers more opportunity to learn and grow within the businesses of sports and entertainment than any other organization.
No growth potential
Executive assistant (Former Employee) –  New york, NYJanuary 28, 2015
A lot of administrative work and getting executives their lunches.
Img
Client Accountant (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHDecember 12, 2014
IMG was a great place to work. It provide me the opportunity to work within the Sports Industry. While working in the finance department, I work hand in hand with the golf division. This was a great experience and it allowed me to become more familiar with the golf industry.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IMG. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2