IMG Employee Reviews

BEST company to get your foot in the door in the Entertainment industry.
Associate Counsel (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 4, 2017
I treat this job as basic training for legal work - you won't be paid anywhere near what your law school classmates are making, but you also won't burn out after one year like your law firm friends will. It's the best possible place to get your feet wet in the entertainment industry, especially as a lawyer.
cool
operations supervisor (Current Employee) –  Key Biscayne, FLSeptember 25, 2017
pleasant work atmosphere and loyal staff. Very high energetic workplace. Management couldn't be more respectful and friendly. Love the hands on work and high effort
Professional
Freelance Camera (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 7, 2017
Excellent Company and freelance opportunities.
Professional group of broadcast professionals in the greater New York area.
Crewing for live broadcast.
Relaxed but busy job
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLAugust 24, 2017
Overall, it was a great job. I actually didn't want to leave. I had unplanned circumstances come up, which didn't allow me to work Full Time anymore..
Pros
discounted lunches
Cons
fast pace, must be a fast learner
Workload is sometimes overwhelming for the small amount of pay The
Assistant dietary manager (Current Employee) –  Chesterton manner Chesterton IndianaJuly 26, 2017
It is not a bad place to work just in time it's very overwhelming. I have been there for years I enjoyed the four years I was there but at this point they are not treating me as management
Great Summer Internship
Event Planning and Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 27, 2017
IMG was a great place to learn about the sports, entertainment and event industry during a summer internship. Interns had a lot of opportunity to liaise with management.
Great place to be
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 7, 2017
As long as your clients are responsive it is a great place to be, the people are nice work life balance is usually good pending big projects and usual initiatives and pitches.
Great Management & Lots to Learn
Ticket Assistant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 1, 2017
While I was only there a short time, it was a great learning experience and a wonderful staff to work with across the board. They really get you involved, so you aren't just on the phones the entire time.
Great learning experience
Intern (Current Employee) –  Blacksburg, VAJanuary 25, 2017
The people in the group are very helpful and want each other to succeed. My boss is always willing to look at my work to give pointers as to where I could improve.
great job
Staff Employee/Grounds Keeper (Current Employee) –  Bradenton, FLJanuary 24, 2017
Loved working with the young kids and helping them to develop the baseball skills needed to be successful. I worked with their pitching skills and helping them to succeed at tournament.

Want to know more about IMG?

Ask a question
great
Property Assistant (Former Employee) –  Piscataway, NJJanuary 5, 2017
Typical day is game days where we deal with college sponsors.

Learn a lot about the relationship between organizations

co-workers were awesome

Job is not really hard if you work hard
Professional
SAP QA Integration Tester, Finance and Treasury (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 9, 2016
I enjoyed the experience that obtained while employed IMG, the environment is what helped me realize that Qa Analyst is the career I want to be in, while working towards being a business analyst and expanding my knowledge in IT.
SAP Manual Tester
SAP QA Analyst (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCNovember 1, 2016
Great company to work with, we meet every morning to go over testing from previous day and then talk about what we will be working on for the day.

Hardest part was data issues, most of the data we have for testing was incorrect and not known until we started testing.

I love the fact that it was quite flexible, I worked remotely, and I could work anytime as long as I have all my work completed.
IMG is a great company with great workers.
Ticketing Internship (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALOctober 26, 2016
IMG has been a great internship experience. I have learned a lot about prospecting and sales. I hope to get in the sports industry and I think that this was an excellent start.
Good experience
Sponsor Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 16, 2016
Great experience out of college. Rough pay, but the experiences and people you meet are worth it. I had opportunities to travel and great my own hours at times.
IMG review
Remote SAP QA Tester (Former Employee) –  RemoteAugust 13, 2016
This was a good first job to get my feet wet. It was the entry point for me into software testing. Though I worked very long hours it was great opportunity to get very good experience.
Pros
Good Salary
Cons
Long Hours
Fun job, met many creatives, great experience
Model (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 23, 2016
I loved working as a model with IMG. Management was great, they were well connected and extremely knowledgeable of the business. I got to work with a diverse group of people in the fashion industry and my experience traveling to Europe and Australia was priceless in learning about different cultures. As a model you learn how to best present yourself in a way that will make you valuable to a brand's image. The hardest part of my job (and I think most models would agree) was waiting in lines for castings that were hours long and staying patient while waiting on set. As a model you learn that the end product is most important to the client and that you are only one part of the larger project. To be hired and rehired requires that you maintain a professional manner even when you've been standing all day on set or backstage. Successful models are team players. From my years of experience as a model I know how to keep my cool when problems arise or a job goes far overtime. I've always strived to maintain a good level of enthusiasm and graciousness.
Pros
Good compensation, comped travel expenses, travel
Cons
No salary so income not always consistent, inconsistent working conditions
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Livermore, CAFebruary 26, 2016
started off as a material handler. cleaning up around the warehouse. cleaning the machines. driving forklift. Organize all the tools used in the warehouse, etc.....
Very Active
Film Internship (Current Employee) –  Soho, NYAugust 20, 2015
Fun you sit at your desk and you work with directors and watch and learn the life of a director
Co-Workers are fun to hang out with, always energetic!
Hardest part isnt none, you just dont get paid..
Actors are the most enjoyable part!
Pros
Lunch, Directors, Actors, Safe, Fun, Awesome
Cons
No Money for hard work
Gain experience
Key Grip/Backstage Tech (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 11, 2015
Working at this company was an excellent opportunity for me. I learned alot about the industry and gained alot of experience. I learned the value of hard work, and the value of team work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IMG. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2