IMI Material Handling Logistics

IMI Material Handling Logistics Employee Reviews

Multiple lies. Dont cre about ur about you money
Rack inataller (Former Employee) –  DenverAugust 10, 2015
I busted my but for two weeks and they still have only paid me for 2 days.... One of em was on a Saturday a day i dont even work!!!!! Please do no go they have cuased so many problems for me.
Terrible
Laborer (Former Employee) –  St. LouisJuly 7, 2015
It started out pretty easy just unloading material but then everyday after we just kept having to go back and re-do days worth of work and they weren't up to just about any OSHA standards. People were getting hurt or fired every other day and then they would bring in more people who didn't know what to do and then mangers or bosses in this case were always coming and going and when one returned it was "oh all this is wrong re-do it". Everyday for the last 2 weeks I was there was like that and I was only there for 3 weeks before people started getting laid off because lack of material since it was cut too short and no longer usable. So I would not recommend this job to anyone. Oh and everyone got laid off
Pros
1 hour paid lunch and 2 paid 15 minute breaks
Cons
Management had no clue what they were doing
Mechanic
Mechanical Technician (Former Employee) –  Chester, VaApril 5, 2014
My primary job functions were to assemble custom conveyor systems.
This summary is the best of my personal opinion.
Welder (Former Employee) –  Stockton, Ca and City of Industry Ca.February 21, 2013
This company has good job oportunities at exception they move all around the contry, and there are a lot competition betwen workers from others companies from same branch,very hard to stay into the job, requires a lot experience to sustain in this job to beat to others workers with more experience. This job is for somebody with less family responsabilities, those restrain the posibility to follow them werever the job site must be done.
Pros
good benefits.
Cons
very hard to go around the country.
when you work in a warehouse inviroment every job mostly has been the same
Forklift Operator / Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 19, 2013
You work at a conveyor, you learn what they want you to do, get along with everybody, do your work and look foward to getting off.
Pros
nothing that i can remember
Cons
keep up the good work